When you have a horse

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
that is just green broke, what is the best way to break it? I had one when I was 14. I just got on and rode, but I had to walk her a long way to get her away from the pasture. What else would you do? She was pretty gentle.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BS Gal said:
that is just green broke, what is the best way to break it? I had one when I was 14. I just got on and rode, but I had to walk her a long way to get her away from the pasture. What else would you do? She was pretty gentle.
Green broke.....pay someone.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Wait until it is dark and sneak up with a ladder to climb up on the horsey's back and sit backward's so it can't see you.
Wait til morning, then it will walk all around with you on it and pretty soon it will be broke

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Sadielady said:
pretty soon you will be broke all up if that horse is green :lmao:

:yay:

I have an Uncle that can hardly walk from breaking horses for a living.

It also doesn't help that he is 67 years old either.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sadielady said:
Green broke.....pay someone.
I think my dad had a big insurance policy on me. She bucked, reared and tried to rub me off on fences. Her name was Zero's Last Fling because she was the last horse Zero ever sired. I called her Fling.

Giddy up!

river rat said:
Wait until it is dark and sneak up with a ladder to climb up on the horsey's back and sit backward's so it can't see you.
Wait til morning, then it will walk all around with you on it and pretty soon it will be broke
crash...will you break my horse?? Is that how you broke your wooden one?