Where are all the kids?!

ocean733

I just talked to a neighbor and she said that hardly anyone goes out Trick-or-Treating around here. :frown:

J

jp2854

we aren't having any trickortreaters here this year we cut the outside light off. I think the puppy would escape any chance she got lol.

J

jp2854

aww sorry to hear you will have 0 trickortreaters. Maybe next year

JimW711

Driving the Z
I thought we'd be bombarded with a bunch of older kids, but surprisingly it's been really young kids with their parents. I'm guessing about 25 so far which is way under what we had here last year by this time.

ocean733

Ok. I just got back from about a block away where there's some townhouses. They were :larry:! It was a major party over there! If we're still here next year, I made some friends. I'm bringing my six-pack and handing out candy over there!!! :buddies:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Same here. I only had a dozen this year. Anyone want some candy?

I think word got out there was some funny business going on here. I put a sign up OBAMA TRICK OR TREAT HERE! I took half a sheet of plywood and cut a 12 inch diameter hole in the middle. I took each kids treat bag from them and told them this was Omaba Trick or Treat. I threw all the candy in the air over the plywood. I told them that all the candy that fell through the hole was still theirs. Everything else was tax and I was going to redistribute it to other kids. Of course most of the smaller kids cried when I slid the candy off the sheet into my bucket. I being big hearted gave them 1 extra small piece back and said it was a "Stimulus treat". Some still cried so I just called them selfish and told them to get out of my yard.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
I think word got out there was some funny business going on here. I put a sign up OBAMA TRICK OR TREAT HERE! I took half a sheet of plywood and cut a 12 inch diameter hole in the middle. I took each kids treat bag from them and told them this was Omaba Trick or Treat. I threw all the candy in the air over the plywood. I told them that all the candy that fell through the hole was still theirs. Everything else was tax and I was going to redistribute it to other kids. Of course most of the smaller kids cried when I slid the candy off the sheet into my bucket. I being big hearted gave them 1 extra small piece back and said it was a "Stimulus treat". Some still cried so I just called them selfish and told them to get out of my yard.
It's good to teach them early so they won't be so shocked later on. :yay: You did good.

belvak

Happy Camper
:roflmao:

We actually had some trick or treaters this year!!! Maybe about 25!! Last year, we had about 8.