Where are all these 'women for Hillary'?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I keep HEARING she has the women's vote locked up, but the only 'evidence' is likely-BS polls from the MSM. I know this pic is not representative of the entire 'women vote', however there are 21 comments, and not ONE of them is 'pro-HRC' (except maybe the one referencing the bomb trump is pushing ... her poor grammar makes it difficult to determine with certainty).

If this WERE a random sample, not even one in 21 women will vote for HRC. :confused:

Hillary women vote.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump rallies are packed with women - you see it on TV and we saw it in person in Des Moines. All this blather about Hillary locking up the woman vote is just so much bull####.

crabcake

Agreed! I do NOT believe there are THAT many truly 'hardcore feminist' types who are that far in the bag for her in this country. :nono:

I know too many women who would slap the stupid out of their s/o for doing far less - with wayyyy less evidence - than HRC has done/been accused of, that I just do NOT see them buying her fairy tales.

tommyjo

Trump rallies are packed with women - you see it on TV and we saw it in person in Des Moines. All this blather about Hillary locking up the woman vote is just so much bull####.

That's great...there are what a few thousand people at a rally? (Cut Trump's numbers in half or by 2/3rds to get a realistic idea). So you are basing how the entire country will vote based on rally attendance?

Did you go to a Clinton rally to see what the make up of the audience was there? (No of course not, why would a media savvy individual do that???!)

So here are your latest gender gap polls: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/men-are-treating-2016-as-a-normal-election-women-arent/

Clinton up by Trump in women's vote in every poll. Fox has her up by 19.

Trump is losing. Trump isn't losing because of the media. Trump is losing because he is unqualified. Trump is losing because he has antagonized every group in the country. Trump is losing because he can't get out of his own way. Could he be winning? Most certainly...because he is going up against a seriously weak opponent. But Trump can't stay on message, can't talk about issues, can't look or sound Presidential. Trump is losing for very good reasons.

Clinton is winning because Republican primary voters handed her the election on a silver platter, wrapped in a big orange bow. THAT is the ONLY reason she is winning.

crabcake

TJ - You are clearly missing the point by posting another poll. The point is that it appears the polls may be artificially inflated/falsified/et al when you look at the amount of women's support for Trump vs. HRC in real time/life ... at their rallies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clinton is winning because Republican primary voters handed her the election on a silver platter, wrapped in a big orange bow. THAT is the ONLY reason she is winning.

You keep saying stupid #### like this, apparently forgetting that there was this thing called a "primary election". Hillary Clinton won that on the Democrat side. Like, Democrats voted for her to be their nominee, ostensibly to become their president.

Not sure why you want to blame Republicans for that, but I'm just going to chalk it up to "stuck on stupid". I'm scared to think what might come out if you actually thought for yourself instead of just mindlessly repeating what your handlers have told you to say.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TJ - You are clearly missing the point by posting another poll. The point is that it appears the polls may be artificially inflated/falsified/et al when you look at the amount of women's support for Trump vs. HRC in real time/life ... at their rallies.

But...but...the polls say so! And Donald Trump is unqualified! Polls. Unqualified. BWAAAACK!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I want to hear a few sucess stories about the women and children Hillary helped with her foundation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want to hear a few sucess stories about the women and children Hillary helped with her foundation.

Here you go:

http://fusion.net/story/357169/hillary-clinton-foundation-victims-colombia/

“They are doing nothing for workers,” one Colombian union official told us, with disgust. “I don’t even know what they are doing in this country other than exploiting poverty and extracting money.”

Oh, wait...that's not it. Hang on...

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-fox-news-just-exposed-massive-fraud-clinton-foundation/

Shortly after Hillary Clinton left the Obama administration, the State Department quietly took steps to purchase real estate in Nigeria from a firm whose parent company is owned by a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, records obtained by Fox News show.

Hmmm....that's not it either. Let me look around some more...

Hijinx

That's great...there are what a few thousand people at a rally? (Cut Trump's numbers in half or by 2/3rds to get a realistic idea). So you are basing how the entire country will vote based on rally attendance?

Can we cut the numbers at Hillary's rallies in half or 2/3rds.also to get a realistic accurate number?

If we do that she could hold her rallies in an old St. Mary's County school bus and have seats left over.

Hijinx

I have talked to many women in St. Mary's County and I only have found a couple willing to vote for Hillary. One of them I have spoken to says she will not vote because both are so bad. I haven't seen a ground swell of women here who want to see Hillary in the WH.