Where are the Redneck areas of Southern Maryland?

E

EmptyTimCup

Going to a big city was traveling to Waldorf .

I remember Waldorf before the 'shopping center' explosion .......

teens cruising past the 2 screen theater in the 80's in their cars (that parking lot sucked on Friday nights)

TreeRat

Always a Good Target
I'm out here on the west side of Charles and obviously this area isn't that. I'm looking to move to an area close with that down south type atmosphere. Thanks and yee haw

Really? You mean like Nanjemoy, Pisgah and other regional gems like that?

Who knew?

TR

officeguy

Were you born and raised in the area? I'm betting you voluntarilly moved to the area. Now, like others, we don't do things your way so, we are in the wrong and need to accomodate you. The answer to that is, Hell NO. Maybe the ones that move in should be appreciative of the fact we are offering something that you couldn't find where you came from. Usually, that comes in the form of employment. If where you came from is so much better, move back. Problem solved.

Wow. Great job illustrating my point there.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Were you born and raised in the area? I'm betting you voluntarilly moved to the area. Now, like others, we don't do things your way so, we are in the wrong and need to accomodate you. The answer to that is, Hell NO. Maybe the ones that move in should be appreciative of the fact we are offering something that you couldn't find where you came from. Usually, that comes in the form of employment. If where you came from is so much better, move back. Problem solved.

Well said! :buddies:

smilin

BOXER NATION

:buddies: 10 oz

nutz

Wow. Great job illustrating my point there.

Glad to help. Can I offer up some bubbas for your move? Those that still know where the redneck areas are, have been more and more disgruntled with other's need for "civilization". Damned frustrating when out trying to work and get flipped off by some punk too impatient to get by because they are late for work or school. Some places cant work before 7 am because it might bother the neighbor.How about moving your livestock because the smell offends me? WTF

People like officeguy forget that bubba and his band of toothless wonders are at the heart of his food supply. Not only is this "civilization" squeezing out a livelihood, you're offended by something you can't live without.

I've heard that shool paste mixed with bugs can be a tasty treat :whistle:

To all that share this smug feeling that we are an eyesore and hazard to your wonderful way of life, I offer two things:
a) Country boys and girls can fend for themselves and will survive
b) a nice one fingered salute

Last edited:

ginwoman

There are some really good people who have come to the county due to the base, but there are some real butt holes too. Those are the ones that can go back to wherever they came from.

DEEKAYPEE8569

There are some really good people who have come to the county due to the base, but there are some real butt holes too. Those are the ones that can go back to wherever they came from.

You mean the one's that "immigrated" here; but do nothing but b*tch about "having" to be here?

Last edited:

TreeRat

Always a Good Target
Plus I remember when I first moved here 27 years ago I used to marvel at how the Mechanicsville people for instance claimed the Leonardtown people were rednecks.

Another lasting montra is the Calvert crowd and their disdain for St. Mary's County. I say stay across the bridge and quit causing traffic problems for us unwashed....but then I digress.

TR