Where can I buy local pre-cooked lump crab meat in this area?

SailorGirl

Used to get it from Captain Pat's and never bothered looking for it anywhere else. I have the worst craving for cream of crab soup. Thanks in advance.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I am not sure about local but I have picked up lump crab meat in the can at Giant seafood counter. I used it to make crab cakes and it came out good.

SailorGirl

Thanks all - lost my mood for it and will be living off pity party food and beer until further notice. Hanging on to your info until I'm in a better frame of mind.

SailorGirl

Sure felt like it today. However, days nearly over - internet came back up, made it into town and back again safely - I'm about to slip into something flannel and drink a cold one - things are looking up. And tomorrow is right around the corner and the new fresh hell it's sure to bring. :)

Last edited:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Sure felt like it today. However, days nearly over - internet came back up, made it into town and back again safely - I'm about to slip into something flannel and drink a cold one - things are looking up. And tomorrow is right around the corner and the new fresh hell it's just to bring. :)
New days are a fresh page for you to write your lifes story in. I would choose to concentrate on the positive. Negative is too easy to find. Hope you have a good day today.

SailorGirl

New days are a fresh page for you to write your lifes story in. I would choose to concentrate on the positive. Negative is too easy to find. Hope you have a good day today.
Thank you so far so good.

We came home yesterday - internet's working - Hulu's not. Look it up - credit card rejected the automatic payment. Okay - don't know why, but to get us back online I used another credit card - payment set in pending. Looked it up and there are charges on both cards that I did not make and my cards are maxed - both of them. Did manage to get Hulu back on and I guess they'll figure things out next week. Then I noticed that I have more money in savings than I thought I did. I thought I moved money from savings to checking to cover the rent check - when the internet went out. Just found out tonight that I moved it from checking to savings and was missing covering the check by three bucks. Made a few frantic calls and found out the check hadn't been presented yet so.....July sucked. It doesn't look like August is much better so far.

I just might need a keeper.

SailorGirl

Boomerangs on rt 4 Solomons has award winning cream of crab soup . But on another note why would you waste good local crab meat for soup ?
There's just something about butter, cream, sherry, and crab together that you only get in cream of crab that's probably the reason.