Where can I intense pulse light treatment in smd

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I was 'surfing' last night and found 2 types of home light therapy that are like the spa's, one is TRIA's the other is LightStim. Pricey, but so is paying someone else to do it.

I'm sure some of the spa's around have it. Call around.

deemerma

Dr. Berger and/or Mary Hoke @ 301-374-9511. In White Plains. I know they have the LUX V, but I don't know what else or if that is what you are looking for...good luck!

obxtracey

Dr. Berger and/or Mary Hoke @ 301-374-9511. In White Plains. I know they have the LUX V, but I don't know what else or if that is what you are looking for...good luck!

:yay::yay: Dr. Berger did the IPL treatment for my Rosacea several years ago. I've been very happy with the results. I see Mary Hoke every year for my regular skin check-up. She's great, too!

deemerma

:yay::yay: Dr. Berger did the IPL treatment for my Rosacea several years ago. I've been very happy with the results. I see Mary Hoke every year for my regular skin check-up. She's great, too!

:yay: I see them every two weeks for my newly sucky skin, which is improving now thanks to their treatment...I may have incorrectly named the "laser" also...so sorry...