Where did they go?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shania had a baby and wants to raise it rather than tour.

Dixie Chicks just ran their course.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I dunno about Shania but the Dixie Skanks dug their grave by bad mouthing our country while overseas.

I think Shania is happily married raising kids. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
I reckon they have enough cash. Just figured they were so successful it is hard to imagine they would fade away that fast.

Of course the Chicks shot themselves in the head.

Pete

Repete
I dunno about Shania but the Dixie Skanks dug their grave by bad mouthing our country while overseas.

I think Shania is happily married raising kids. :shrug:

Shania was one fine looking woman :drool: Wouldn't it suck if she was frumpy now?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Shania was one fine looking woman :drool: Wouldn't it suck if she was frumpy now?
She's an awesome person too. Raised her siblings when she was just a teenager. She earned and deserves her happy life. She's very humble. :yay:

kelb

art imitating life

Did anyone hear that she only had one leg? The other was fake? If you look at her newer videos you never see her legs. You might see one or both but covered but never two naked legs. I heard that a while ago...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Did anyone hear that she only had one leg? The other was fake? If you look at her newer videos you never see her legs. You might see one or both but covered but never two naked legs. I heard that a while ago...

That's not Shania. That's nitwhit. I can see how you'd be confused though.

Pete

Repete

She has newer videos? Doesn't matter. She was so hot a stump would make little difference.