Where did you ride........

CountryLady

luvmyponies
What great weather for riding this past weekend.:yahoo:

Went to Greenwell State Park for the SMTR ride SAT...got quite chilly at night fall, AND DARK!

Went to St. Marys River Park Sunday. NO BUGS!

I love riding in this weather. (well, except during hunting season)

:buddies:

DFSquare

...got quite chilly at night fall, AND DARK!

Have you seen those lights that clip on the horse's breast collar? Those look like they would come in handy in the fall and winter. They are supposed to put the light at the right place for the horse to see but not cause problems with his night vision.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Have you seen those lights that clip on the horse's breast collar? Those look like they would come in handy in the fall and winter. They are supposed to put the light at the right place for the horse to see but not cause problems with his night vision.

no i haven't. I'll have to look to see whats available.
I usually carry a flashlight in my saddle bag but it was soooo dark that when I bought it out to use, it took my eyes forever to adjust back.

How's your trip going?

DFSquare

I think they are Horse e Lites, but those are like $200! :otter: I'll have to check my magazines when I get home to double check.

Trip is going well, very overwhelmed with information. It will probably take months to sort it all out!