Where has she been?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I don't remember this case. She doesn't look familiar. She was declared dead in 2002 so I wonder if she is found alive, how that would work. I will assume she has a new name now so maybe it won't affect anything.

Hijinx

WTF? Of course the mother has anxiety-------------who wouldn't .
Maybe they could give her a hint of what's coming.
I never heard of anything like this being done before.

nutz

WTF? Of course the mother has anxiety-------------who wouldn't .
Maybe they could give her a hint of what's coming.
I never heard of anything like this being done before.
Pretty sure I’d be sitting in their office asking WTF.

GregV814

Well, the Democrats have no bottom level. There are no good candidates opposing him, the impeachment will go nowhere, the FBI is in deep do-do over the FISA matter, so, Trump killed the girl.... yup a confidential source whistleblower leaked it to Ms. Manning and Julian Assauge.. yup, yup.

BOP

BUT one thing we'll all know for certain.. Bill did NOT have sex with that woman.
Didn't he always say "sexual relations"? Being as he was a scumbag lawyer, I assume he was using some kind of squishy language that had a very specific meaning, depending on how one used the language. Kind of like whatever the definition of "is" is.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Didn't he always say "sexual relations"? Being as he was a scumbag lawyer, I assume he was using some kind of squishy language that had a very specific meaning, depending on how one used the language. Kind of like whatever the definition of "is" is.
I figured that was why he said THAT woman, and not Monica Lewinsky.. he could have been referring to any woman in the room at the time.

Reactions: BOP

Tech

Did Real ID catch someone? She walked away, which is her right. When the reason comes out....SHTF.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Given the FBI's "Huh?" reaction (toward the bottom of the linked story) any possibility it was a prank call?

--- End of line (MCP)

Barabbas

Given the FBI's "Huh?" reaction (toward the bottom of the linked story) any possibility it was a prank call?

--- End of line (MCP)
Good catch - I missed that first time through. The agents were not referred to as FBI in the opening, but "federal agents". Later, as you point out, the FBI specifically said the Sheriff's office is leading the investigation, not the feds.

Maybe the reason for needing a family spokesman and "time away" from the feds is we're going to find out she was abducted by aliens, and it will be the first time the Men in Black announce their existence, the aliens' existence, and just what they do to people they abduct (wouldn't that explain where Chloë Grace Moretz came from?).

Clem72

Maybe the reason for needing a family spokesman and "time away" from the feds is we're going to find out she was abducted by aliens, and it will be the first time the Men in Black announce their existence, the aliens' existence, and just what they do to people they abduct (wouldn't that explain where Chloë Grace Moretz came from?).

Presuming the warning was not a prank, I assumed the suggestion for a family spokesperson and time away was because they anticipated the family might be subject to harassment. And since the family isn't being accused of any wrongdoing, that likely would mean the girl was involved in something shady like joining ISIS or being a Nickleback roadie.

Barabbas

Presuming the warning was not a prank, I assumed the suggestion for a family spokesperson and time away was because they anticipated the family might be subject to harassment. And since the family isn't being accused of any wrongdoing, that likely would mean the girl was involved in something shady like joining ISIS or being a Nickleback roadie.
Let’s hope it’s just the ISIS thing.

Maybe they found her on Epstein Island, the person responsible for holding all the extortion knowledge and cash?