Where is everyone going this weekend?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Hey Horsey people,
where is everyone going this weekend, got a new lens I need to break in. :howdy: any guinea pigs out there looking to get photographed this weekend in the st mary's area? :howdy:

K

Katie

Loper said:
Hey Horsey people,
where is everyone going this weekend, got a new lens I need to break in. :howdy: any guinea pigs out there looking to get photographed this weekend in the st mary's area? :howdy:

Dressage show tomorrow at Oakridge.(Ashton)

Mt. Wanderer's on Sunday at Oakridge.(Fancy & Saddle seat)

I am going to be one tired person on Monday.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hehe, give that lens the what for! I've sent you a PM about the Grand Prix at Upperville, it's a nice place to practice too. :)

I'll be at Mt. Wanderer's on Sunday too. I don't know what classes I'm doing yet, but hopefully I'll make it over to the western ring for a little western photo practice.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Loper said:
Hey Horsey people,
oooooooooooo i do! i do! Im going to mw this sunday, and i would LOVE to have pics of me and my horses.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Katie said:
Dressage show tomorrow at Oakridge.(Ashton)

Mt. Wanderer's on Sunday at Oakridge.(Fancy & Saddle seat)

I am going to be one tired person on Monday.

Ok looks likes MW on Sunday!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Hehe, give that lens the what for! I've sent you a PM about the Grand Prix at Upperville, it's a nice place to practice too. :)

I'll be at Mt. Wanderer's on Sunday too. I don't know what classes I'm doing yet, but hopefully I'll make it over to the western ring for a little western photo practice.

Ok going on Sunday, please tell me you are bringing Peanut! Oakridge?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Loper can you come over one day and do some of my crew?

Paso, anything for you! :huggy: Once I get your seal of approval, I can write my own ticket! :razz: Seriously, what day do you want? I'm a phone call away. I'm a hop, skip, and a jump from you. :flowers: :love:

Loper

Animal Poor!
flarenuphope said:
oooooooooooo i do! i do! Im going to mw this sunday, and i would LOVE to have pics of me and my horses.

I'm going there, so let me know who you are so I can make sure I get pictures of you. :) :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
Ok going on Sunday, please tell me you are bringing Peanut! Oakridge?

Yup, Peanut will be there! I told Katie that I usually park over in the "warm-up" area, by the water spickets. :)

devinej

if anyone feels like getting out so SOMD, there's a paper chase at Tranquility Manor Farm on Monday. :banana:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Paso, anything for you! :huggy: Once I get your seal of approval, I can write my own ticket! :razz: Seriously, what day do you want? I'm a phone call away. I'm a hop, skip, and a jump from you. :flowers: :love:

Any nice weather day...I would love new pics for the webpage..need any 35mm film I have like 50 rolls of it..

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Loper said:
I'm going there, so let me know who you are so I can make sure I get pictures of you. :) :howdy:
the bay in red during the speed classes and a chesnut in red in the western green divison. thanx i love pics!