Where is Everyone?

K

Katie

I am here!!

I am working tonight at the tack shop. I just have been busy at work this week actually working.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I actually found out the other day that it says I am logged on even when I am not on the computer....false advertising (hehe) SO sometimes it says I am here when I am not. Maybe because I never log out. I check to see what is going on but try to stay out of the battles. I let them come to me! Just kidding. I haven't thought of anything to talk about lately. Too busy planning that show. Boy I have found that we have a lot of ALPHA MARES at are place, but I won't get into it.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Yup, one warm day and we are outta the house!!!! Had lessons this afternoon for the first day in a week! I don't mind the cold but the mud is a mess! :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm here...been busy with barn work....No rides yet. Trailer gets it spring check up and possibly new brakes this weekend. Fat Pony needs to go to work or get on a diet, as should her owner.... :lmao: Paso is banned for now.
Bad Girls Bad Girls whatcha gonna do :lmao: But we know She'll Be Back :popcorn:

K

Katie

I wish I had been riding. I work on Wednesday & Friday nights up at Horse Trading. I am off now sitting on my couch feeling sorry for myself.

SouthernMdRocks said:
Why a pancake on the head? :popcorn:
2004-09-23-0001.jpg