Where is Luhan Province?

Rommey

What gets me is that Biden is in about the most controlled situation possible and he still has trouble, not only with obvious gaffs, but with putting together a coherent sentence. He seems to get sidetracked (or can't read his own writing) and ends up getting a bit flustered and that's when the gaffs such as this one come out. If he can't be coherent in a controlled environment, how is going to do in a stressful environment or dealing with world leaders?

herb749

What gets me is that Biden is in about the most controlled situation possible and he still has trouble, not only with obvious gaffs, but with putting together a coherent sentence. He seems to get sidetracked (or can't read his own writing) and ends up getting a bit flustered and that's when the gaffs such as this one come out. If he can't be coherent in a controlled environment, how is going to do in a stressful environment or dealing with world leaders?

He won't. His handlers will give him some word jumbles books and have him sit at his desk while they run the country from another part of the Oval Office.

GregV814

Well, listen, joe drove a tank, held a Generals rank when the Blitzkrieg raged. He was with Miss Kitty and Marshall Dillon and witnessed the gunfight at the OK corral . Come on people!!

Hijinx

I don't much about the CBC or people in China who should have notified us of this virus, but obviously some people in Congress knew ahead of the rest of us, They dumped their stock when they found it was coming.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well, listen, joe drove a tank, held a Generals rank when the Blitzkrieg raged. He was with Miss Kitty and Marshall Dillon and witnessed the gunfight at the OK corral . Come on people!!
Who killed the Kennedys?

herb749

I don't much about the CBC or people in China who should have notified us of this virus, but obviously some people in Congress knew ahead of the rest of us, They dumped their stock when they found it was coming.

For all the Trump knew about this back in January so did the Dems in Congress unless they didn't follow the news. Their priority at the time was impeachment. Nothing else mattered.