Where to buy Ammo?

C

czygvtwkr

Where all sells handgun ammo in St Marys? Realize selection right now is limited but where is everyones favorite spot?

C

czygvtwkr

Ok Freedom Munitions seems to be out of stock of damn near everything.

For the local places that I can think of are Bobs Sunoco, Tacklebox, and Freds. Was in Dicks earlier and they didnt seem to have anything but shotgun. Looking for 9mm and .40 S&W

Vince

Used to get it from Sportsmans Guide, but since the run on ammo it seems they're out of everything and not re-stocking much. :shrug: It's ashame because they had good prices on bulk ammo.

Jeter3000

Snoops, new gun shop down in St. Inigoes. On the corner of Beachville Rd. & Rt. 5. The old Dyson Hardware.

Midnightrider

Ok Freedom Munitions seems to be out of stock of damn near everything.

For the local places that I can think of are Bobs Sunoco, Tacklebox, and Freds. Was in Dicks earlier and they didnt seem to have anything but shotgun. Looking for 9mm and .40 S&W

Freedom tends to be reloads, good quality reloads, but reloads just the same. They are fine for shooting, but if you plan to reload the brass it may not work for you.

I have gotten plenty of ammo at local shops. You just have to check in regularly until you find what you need.

MadDogMarine

Attachments

• Ammo.jpg
    Ammo.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 85

nutz

Just came across this.
They claim stock and substantial price reductions!
Check the price reduction(attached). 50 Cents/rd .223 55Gr FMJ
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=FAXM855BK&lsrc=NZ&utm_source=NZ&src=BE1264&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=09032013Ammo

I got a good chuckle from this part of their ad :killingme :killingme
Federal 5.56 62 Grain Green Tip 12,500 rounds

This item will be shipped by freight line. Please call with any questions.

Due to limited supplies, and high demand this item has a 5 piece maximum order quantity per customer, every 1 day.

So, by the end of a week, I can only order 312,500 rounds? Think that would get you on a list somewhere or is it ok ? :otter:
http://www.natchezss.com/Ammo.cfm?c...Federal 5.56 62 Grain Green Tip 12,500 rounds

StadEMS3

PREMO Member

Vince

Like most web sites thier stock of 9mm & 22LR is- Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out, Out.... :frown:
That's one that Sportsmans Guide has a lot of, 9mm. I had .44 magnums on order with them and finally had to cancel it because they never got it in stock. :shrug: Got that and .45 long colt from Freedom Munitions.