Where to get flu shot??

robbie

Called Dr. for 12 yr old to get shot. No shots unitl Oct. 20th there, called Walgreens and Giant, no shots for anyone under 18, called health dept., clinic not until Oct. 23rd.
What do you do if you want a shot now????

C

CalvertNewbie

Called Dr. for 12 yr old to get shot. No shots unitl Oct. 20th there, called Walgreens and Giant, no shots for anyone under 18, called health dept., clinic not until Oct. 23rd.

About two weeks ago, we got an automated message from Kmart that they were offering flu shots and to call for an appointment. Not sure if they are still available or if they give shots to minors but it may be worth a call. Good luck!

All St. Mary's public schools are giving the flu vaccine for free to each student with permission of the parent in a couple weeks. Didn't you get the paper?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Are you asking for a flu shot or a Swine/H1N1 flu shot.
I was in the doctor's office 3 weeks ago and they tried to give me one.

Are you asking for a flu shot or a Swine/H1N1 flu shot.
I was in the doctor's office 3 weeks ago and they tried to give me one.

Can't be... The first batch of H1N1 vaccines are being shipped out today. It's obvious your doc was trying to put you to sleep.

robbie

Are going out of town on the dates given so thats why I'm trying to line it up now. We're in Charles, they are only offering it to Elementary age.
Thanks anyways, though.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
only for high risk patients, not the general public.

My kids got a flu shot about 2 weeks ago. Thing2 was at the dr. for an appt. but Thing1 was with us, so they gave 'em both one. :shrug:

robbie

Drug stores and groceries are for 18 and over only.
My Dr. wont do it till 20th because of demand and they have regular patients during the day. If she needed and appt. for something else then they would do it. Gonna try one of the clinics today.

J

jp2854

Today you can get the flu shot from the stmarys health connections at the mckays in california if i am remembering correctly

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady

I received a shot from Walgreens in Lusby yesterday. Today they will give out shots from 1PM to 5PM. Friday and Saturday is 10-4.

J

jp2854

i am going to the mckays in california today (that is the one in wildewood). Has anyone had any hand any issues of getting sick after you get the shot?