Where's Appyday???

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sharon said:
The intellectuals are here? :confused:

Examples please. :popcorn: I don't follow the crazy horse people threads.

I thought you didn't hang out on these "horsey" threads,, guess the neighborhood is going downhill!! :whistle:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Oh Vraiiiii! Do something...

Look at all the nasty krama I'm getting. :bawl:

Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:25 AM STFU, stop being gay and get a sense of humor
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:26 AM Imagine its an 11 year old pony then and shaddup
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:27 AM Put down the crack pipe and slowly back away.
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:29 AM You stepped in the manure now
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:31 AM I've tried, I really have but GD you get on my last nerve!
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:49 AM WTH does that mean, is it some kind of SMIB slang?
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:50 AM she was being sarcastic. dur
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:56 AM I thought you didn't hang out on these "horsey" threads?

Sign your comments!!!!!!

Shame on you!!!!!!!

I'm starting to not like this forum -- why not sign your comments. Do we only have geldings on this site?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
Mine are registered with the American Bar Association, can we find yours there?
If you're such a hotshot lawyer, how do you find time to hang out on these forums all day? Most lawyers I know are pretty busy.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
If you're such a hotshot lawyer, how do you find time to hang out on these forums all day? Most lawyers I know are pretty busy.

pssst...the ABA doesn't mean much..it's something you join..voluntarily...don't even need to be a lawyer to join.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
pssst...the ABA doesn't mean much..it's something you join..voluntarily...don't even need to be a lawyer to join.
She said her SAT scores were registered with the ABA, so I just assumed... :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
WildHorses said:
You are probably one of the rudest individuals I've seen on these threads. :smack: I'd appreciate it if you didn't bother me again, I was having fun without you. :buttkick:
Me too. :angel:

Make her go away WH! :evil:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
You are probably one of the rudest individuals I've seen on these threads. :smack: I'd appreciate it if you didn't bother me again, I was having fun without you. :buttkick:
Obviously you don't read the threads too well or you would know I work with horses and we don't ride them in the heat of the day the way you do these threads. Go away, I'm within the rules and don't need you speaking to me at all. :howdy:
Let me clue you in:

I'll speak to you whenever I please and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except whine.

If I want to follow you around the forums all day, and quote every post you make, I'll do it.

If I want to leave you red karma every single day, you can't stop me.

In fact, I may just do these things to spite you in hopes that you'll entertain us some more with your incessant puling and crying.

If you don't like it, feel free to leave. :howdy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Sharon said:
All for only $20 - Imagine the bragging rights! :lmao:
Free for JPC: 4. Disabled. A member who has become disabled is entitled to a membership dues exemption for the term of his or her disability. :cartwheel:

nomoney

WildHorses said:
Obviously you don't read the threads too well or you would know I work with horses and we don't ride them in the heat of the day the way you do these threads. Go away, I'm within the rules and don't need you speaking to me at all. :howdy:

Is she bothering you? Do I need to enforce my mod privlages and put her on time out for half a day? I'm sorry everyone is so mean here. I'm working on fixing that.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Let me clue you in:

I'll speak to you whenever I please and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except whine.Want some cheese with that?

If I want to follow you around the forums all day, and quote every post you make, I'll do it. :stalker:

If I want to leave you red karma every single day, you can't stop me. :freerent:

In fact, I may just do these things to spite you in hopes that you'll entertain us some more with your incessant puling and crying. :yahoo:

If you don't like it, feel free to leave. :howdy:
:slam:
/QUOTE]
:whistle:

Last edited: