Where's Bonehead??

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Does Patreon cost?
Yes. I signed up for the lowest tier membership. It's like $3 per month. At first she was posting several times per month. Now we're lucky to get one. I'm sure as her little one gets older, she'll have more time to post.

Grumpy

Yes. I signed up for the lowest tier membership. It's like $3 per month. At first she was posting several times per month. Now we're lucky to get one. I'm sure as her little one gets older, she'll have more time to post.
Thanks, looked at it a little while ago..Not sure if I will sign up, subscribed on Youtube so I am not sure if I would get much more on Patreon

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks, looked at it a little while ago..Not sure if I will sign up, subscribed on Youtube so I am not sure if I would get much more on Patreon
Like I said, about one, one hour video per month. She keeps teasing that she will produce more than the one, one hour video, but it ain't happened yet. You will get to have your questions answered and you can vote on suggested topics, but I don't really interact that much. I subscribed because this is now her "job" and I like her take on current events. She also wasn't posting as much on IG and YT at the time, so I signed up at Patreon to get my fix.

I think you would enjoy the format, but I don't want to over sell it either. I look at it as buying her an egg McMuffin once a month. I feel I get my money's worth.