Votes: 9 69.2%
  • He found a party, crashed it and got beat up, then thrown in jail

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The big pic.

I'll bet Hoyer would tell me what he did for New Year's Eve. What is it you are trying to hide?
:coffee:Well I went to some one else's house and it was their party and I have no business reporting the happenings here.

What I will say is that it was all nice and respectful and everyone appeared to have a pleasant time and we all left happy and safe.

:snacks:

bcp

In My Opinion
:buddies: Not going to tell. :nono:

Being open and honest does not include spilling the beans. :barf:

I think this post tells all.

ok lets look at it.
:buddies:
it involves drinking

Not going to tell.
well, now we can figure that he is not going to tell because for some reason he was either in a place that HE does not want people to know he frequents, or he was in a place that the occupants dont want people to know about.

Spilling the Beans
What ever he did, it did not include spilling beans. I take this to mean that he was somewhere that beans are held in a high regard and spilling them would be considered a very tragic event.

:barf:
it involved throwing up.

if we put it all together we can come to the conclusion that JPC spent his new years with many of his homeless friends under some undisclosed overpass eating beans and drinking cheap wine until they puked.

What a wonderful way to bring in the new year.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I think this post tells all.

ok lets look at it.
:buddies:
it involves drinking

Not going to tell.
well, now we can figure that he is not going to tell because for some reason he was either in a place that HE does not want people to know he frequents, or he was in a place that the occupants dont want people to know about.

Spilling the Beans
What ever he did, it did not include spilling beans. I take this to mean that he was somewhere that beans are held in a high regard and spilling them would be considered a very tragic event.

:barf:
it involved throwing up.

if we put it all together we can come to the conclusion that JPC spent his new years with many of his homeless friends under some undisclosed overpass eating beans and drinking cheap wine until they puked.

What a wonderful way to bring in the new year.

Wow, you are good. I didn't see that when I first read JPCs response but it makes sense.