"Where's the plan?"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
World -- and insiders -- losing patience with Biden on vaccines

Now, however, the rest of the world wonders where Biden’s promised assistance is. And for that matter, so do members of his own administration:

“History is going to measure whether we’re up to the task. I believe we are,” Biden said on Jan. 21, unveiling a seven-goal, 200-page plan that he vowed would curb the virus here and abroad while preparing for future pandemics.
But almost four months later, the last of those seven goals — a vow to “restore U.S. leadership globally” detailed in 11 pages of that nascent plan — remains the subject of intense debate within the administration and of growing concern overseas, with officials still wrestling over how to fill in the many blanks in Biden’s plan as cities in India run out of space to cremate their dead.
Global allies want more clarity on how the United States plans to share its resources, know-how — and especially, its growing vaccine stockpile. Advocates say there’s no time to waste, pointing to virus surges crippling India and other countries that collectively reported more than 5 million cases in the past week.

It’s not just other “global allies” who have been left in the dark over Biden’s plans to impress future historians. The Washington Post’s Dan Diamond and Tyler Pager hear from people inside Biden’s administration that they have no idea what Biden plans to do, other than provide some instant reaction to pressure:

Even some administration officials concede that Biden’s recent decision to support the developing world’s petition for a vaccine-patent waiver, which drove a wedge with drug companies that sped hundreds of millions of doses to inoculate America and is unlikely to boost supply this year, shows the risk of dribbling out tactics, rather than setting out a comprehensive strategy to help vaccinate the world.
“Where is the plan?” asked one Department of Health and Human Services official involved in the coronavirus response who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private deliberations. “The waiver is not a plan.”

Hijinx

The Washington Post’s Dan Diamond and Tyler Pager hear from people inside Biden’s administration that they have no idea what Biden plans to do,

LMAO , hell !! Biden has no idea what he plans to do.

He is waiting for the power behind the throne to tell him.
He doesn't even know what he wants for breakfast.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel like the overlords threw President Houseplant out there, realized their mistake, and have now abandoned him.

I wonder every single day, why him??? Out of all the possibilities, how did that knucklehead get the nod? The media would have gotten behind anyone the overlords installed - and them getting behind Biden proves it - so why wouldn't they get a more charismatic, or at least normally-abled, candidate?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I wonder every single day, why him??? Out of all the possibilities, how did that knucklehead get the nod?

I wonder that with every new report that shows how clueless this administration is .....

President Houseplant is just a front, but besides pushing a hard left radical agenda, those behind the throne don't have a clue on how to run a country .... they are just jerking the leavers of power

Grumpy

I feel like the overlords threw President Houseplant out there, realized their mistake, and have now abandoned him.

I wonder every single day, why him??? Out of all the possibilities, how did that knucklehead get the nod? The media would have gotten behind anyone the overlords installed - and them getting behind Biden proves it - so why wouldn't they get a more charismatic, or at least normally-abled, candidate?
Perhaps he was the only one with puppet strings?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perhaps he was the only one with puppet strings?

Most Democrats are puppets and facades repping some pretty nasty people. Kamala Harris does as she's told and no doubt Cory Booker would have. And they can at least speak coherently and don't need someone like Jill constantly right there to make sure they don't go wandering off.

I don't believe for one minute that Houseplant got the most votes in American history. I don't believe that. That is not even possible. It's ridiculous. Anyone who believes that is deranged. So obviously the 2020 election was a fraud, and they could have frauded it for anyone. Why freaking Joe Biden??

It's crazy.

Or maybe it's that he's the one with an expired shelf life, so they could use him as a trial balloon. Throw him to the wolves and see what happens. If he gets eaten, oh well, no great loss.

I don't know.

Grumpy

I don't believe for one minute that Houseplant got the most votes in American history. I don't believe that. That is not even possible. It's ridiculous. Anyone who believes that is deranged. So obviously the 2020 election was a fraud, and they could have frauded it for anyone.

100% agree with that and my only guess,, as to Biden, is that he was the only one that they were absolutely sure they could control.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
100% agree with that and my only guess,, as to Biden, is that he was the only one that they were absolutely sure they could control.

That has to be the reason but they also had to have understood that he'd be making public statements at some point. They're trying to keep him under wraps and Jen Psaki herself said they don't want him answering reporters' questions, but the American people won't tolerate a ghost president. At some point they demand to see and hear him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So long as CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WaPo, CST, NBC, Reuters, AP, TimeWarner etc. cover for him... I think the leftist mob will.

I believe the Leftist mob is a small but highly vocal segment of Democrat voters. I have no proof of this, mind you, but I believe it.

@awpitt should come on here and tell us if he's pleased with his choice. I know him personally and believe him to be sane. He can come on here and confirm or deny.

@Tilted can confirm or deny as well.

The Lefty trolls can piss off; I think most of them are banned anyway.

Reactions: BOP

awpitt

Main Streeter
I believe the Leftist mob is a small but highly vocal segment of Democrat voters. I have no proof of this, mind you, but I believe it.

@awpitt should come on here and tell us if he's pleased with his choice. I know him personally and believe him to be sane. He can come on here and confirm or deny.

@Tilted can confirm or deny as well.

The Lefty trolls can piss off; I think most of them are banned anyway.

Hey VRAI…. I didn’t get an email notification of your post or I would’ve relied sooner. I got one for another post this and saw this one under the “bell” icon.

Actually, I would have to disagree that the Leftist mob is a small but highly vocal segment of Democrat voters. The same thing is happening with the GOP. The extremists are becoming a bigger and bigger part of both the Democrat and Republican parties and voting blocks. That’s why, when I left the Democrat party a few years ago, I didn’t switch to the GOP. I ended up going independent. In Mary Land, it’s called “unaffiliated”.

As far as my choice? I’m guessing you’re talking about the presidential election. Yes, I am happy with my choice, mainly because the alternative choice was unacceptable. Trump cost me and my wife and extra $4,500 that we wouldn’t have had to pay prior to his policies impacting the USCIS. What (pre-Trump) would’ve been a nine month, $2,000 process became (post-Trump) a 17 month, $6,500 process. That was the end of any possibility of me ever voting for him. Trump was a hardliner on illegal immigration which I was fine with but he was bent on making legal immigration almost impossible.

As for Biden, I can’t say that I’m 100% happy with every single thing that he has done so far but his track record so far isn’t that bad.

He promised an infrastructure bill. He’s put it forward. People my or may not like it but that’s what debate and compromise are for. That was something Trump promised in 2016 but never happened.

The DoD is taking back the money that Trump stole from construction funding for our military so he could build his white elephant. Now, that money can go back to what it was meant for, our military.

People are blaming Biden for high lumber prices when, in fact, lumber prices have been climbing since last June. Almost a year ago.

People are blaming Biden for high gas prices. Well, the Texas power problems this past winter cut off refinery production for two weeks. There was an increase in travel as all this COVID crap started easing up and now we have a pipeline that was shut down. Low supply plus higher demand equals higher prices. Simple Economics 101. This just shows how weak the supply chain is, I’m referring back to the need for infrastructure improvements.

I will say that Biden mucked up the situation on the boarder. There’s no defense that could justify what is happening there.
At any rate, some of my thoughts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The same thing is happening with the GOP. The extremists are becoming a bigger and bigger part of both the Democrat and Republican parties and voting blocks.

Just so we're on the same page, who do you consider the extremists in each party?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Actually, I would have to disagree that the Leftist mob is a small but highly vocal segment of Democrat voters. The same thing is happening with the GOP. The extremists are becoming a bigger and bigger part of both the Democrat and Republican parties and voting blocks.
You disagree that they are a small segment, and that leftist extremists are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the democrat party?

awpitt

Main Streeter
Just so we're on the same page, who do you consider the extremists in each party?

I could probably spend all night making lists but I’m pretty busy these days, so I’ll just start with Nancy Pelosi (on the extreme left) and Kevin McCarthy (on the extreme right). Along with Chuck Schumer (on the extreme left) and Mitch McConnell (on the extreme right).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I could probably spend all night making lists but I’m pretty busy these days, so I’ll just start with Nancy Pelosi (on the extreme left) and Kevin McCarthy (on the extreme right). Along with Chuck Schumer (on the extreme left) and Mitch McConnell (on the extreme right).

I can agree with that. I consider the Squad extreme as well. In fact I consider most politicians extreme and cluelessly so. The party elders on both sides, I'm not sure if they're extreme so much as they're cynical corrupt hacks, so extremely cynical and corrupt. There are a few shining lights in both parties, whom the cynical corrupt hacks are desperately trying to get rid of.

Trump cost me and my wife and extra $4,500 that we wouldn’t have had to pay prior to his policies impacting the USCIS.

It's interesting to me that you would focus on a comparatively minor personal situation and disregard the big picture that affects all Americans.

He promised an infrastructure bill. He’s put it forward.

Have you read it and do you agree with the extreme expansion of what is considered "infrastructure"?

and now we have a pipeline that was shut down.

Don't forget the pipeline that Biden personally shut down by executive order.

As for Biden, I can’t say that I’m 100% happy with every single thing that he has done so far but his track record so far isn’t that bad.

What are some of the things Biden has done that you like?