Where's TPD?

stgislander

PREMO Member
I hope he's OK. Radio is reporting there's a big search going on in the Scotland area, and requests the public to stay away.

• Wow
Reactions: TPD

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
This same guy went missing in Bryans Road back in March and was found. I think it's time to take his car keys.

PeoplesElbow

This same guy went missing in Bryans Road back in March and was found. I think it's time to take his car keys.
Him, again?

TPD

the poor dad
Based on the press release, you would have thought a criminal with an AK89 was on the loose - stay in your homes, don’t hunt, don’t eat, stay away from the area, toxic cloud!!! :starcat::cds:

More than 2 weeks missing and now we make a big deal about searching for someone - things like this that cause police forces to lose all credibility with me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Based on the press release, you would have thought a criminal with an AK89 was on the loose - stay in your homes, don’t hunt, don’t eat, stay away from the area, toxic cloud!!! :starcat::cds:

More than 2 weeks missing and now we make a big deal about searching for someone - things like this that cause police forces to lose all credibility with me.
How you get yr hands on an AK89?

ginwoman

don't eat!! lol