Which candidate do our enemies favor and why?

What will the USA haters think?

• Russia will prefer McCain to be President.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Russia will prefer Obama to be President.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • The mideast will prefer McCain to be President.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The mideast will prefer Obama to be President.

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommyjones

The trend seems to be towards the Russians and the mid-eastern countries preferring Obama as President. Now I wonder which of the poll voters think it's a good thing because of increased diplomatic interaction or a bad thing because the other countries think they can get away with something as a result of Obama being President.

I think it would be the latter choice. I believe that both Russia and the mid-eastern countries hope for an Obama win so that they can increase pressure and violence against the USA with a newbie sitting in a chair that his butt doesn't fit, which will, in my opinion, result in actions from the USA that are not correct, given the circumstances.

In other words, I believe that the other countries of the world that do not like the USA and wish it harm, will use the naive Obama like a puppet. They'll jerk his strings one way and the other until he's a tangled mass of inappropriate decisions.
you mean like invading a country that hadn't attacked us and occupying it for a decade(headed that way anyway)?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
you mean like invading a country that hadn't attacked us and occupying it for a decade(headed that way anyway)?

How do you feel about Darfur?

Do you think we should have sat idly by while Hitler continued to eradicate the Jews?

tommyjones

How do you feel about Darfur?

Do you think we should have sat idly by while Hitler continued to eradicate the Jews?

nope, and Obama specifically talked to those issues in the last debate. i thought his answers were appropriate and adequate.

PsyOps

Pixelated
nope, and Obama specifically talked to those issues in the last debate. i thought his answers were appropriate and adequate.

I think you said you are a Republican. I've not seen a Republican in such defense of Obama. My hat is off to you.