Which one of you fools signed me up...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
For Vogue? I just got 798 pages of garbage bounded together in catalog form.

How I got on their list is baffling. :confused:

The last mag sub I had was Guns and that was useful. :sharon: (Still doesn't work) :ohwell:

Anyway, it'll make a nice fire log for the outside pit. Look like they're gonna send me a new log every month until Aug 09.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

The last mag sub I had was Guns and that was useful. :sharon: (Still doesn't work) :ohwell:

Anyway, it'll make a nice fire log for the outside pit. Look like they're gonna send me a new log every month until Aug 09.

I bet it was Warneckutz. He was gonna try to do something to earn more votes for his smilie. :rolleyes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

OK, that made me LOL; Sharon opens the mailbox looking for this months Blood and Guts Illustrated and instead...

:lmao:

Hey, free firewood. :starcat:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

I'll take it! :howdy: Please!!!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

And, if you REALLY don't want it, send a change of address and give em mine! :dance:

Double check any and all credit card bills... last person I know that got a subscription without expecting it go billed for it on one of the credit cards... turned out the magazine tried to slide in on some "we will send it unless we hear from you" offer.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Double check any and all credit card bills... last person I know that got a subscription without expecting it go billed for it on one of the credit cards... turned out the magazine tried to slide in on some "we will send it unless we hear from you" offer.

I just got mine. It's not there and neither is a contribution to Obama. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I bet it was the same silly bastard that gave my name to the penis enlargement foundation

I am so tired of hearing about their drugs, pumps, stilts stents implants quick hardening gel spread etc....

bcp

In My Opinion
by the way, just a FYI,

do not, I repeat, DO NOT connect the pump up to the electrolux..

so Ive heard:whistle: