Which one of you forum members

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I was in a group of about 11 riding around the lake. As always I ask cyclers and hikers for food (though this time I dropped 2 power bars) well this one guy on a bike (he had 2 friends with him) said "only if it is for PASO" :faint: I said "Thats what I am talking about and we :high5: So which one of you was it??

T

toppick08

I was in a group of about 11 riding around the lake. As always I ask cyclers and hikers for food (though this time I dropped 2 power bars) well this one guy on a bike (he had 2 friends with him) said "only if it is for PASO" :faint: I said "Thats what I am talking about and we :high5: So which one of you was it??

:diva:

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
He did have a helmet though that looked like the one you wear when you ride the :shortbus:

Shortbus!?! SHORTBUS!?! NO power bars for YOU!

Now on the other hand my son wanted to know if you riders could put a plug in the horses when you ride on the trail...

FRESH PILE LEFT
FRESH PILE MIDDLE
FRESH PILE RIGHT
and so on and so on :barf:

What are you feeding them things :lmao:

Good to see you out and about, ALL of you! We had a wonderful ride around the lake. I'll have to pack some carrots for the next trip.........

for their rear end :cartwheel

:huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
JustTodd that was you buddy? That was so funny we laughed and laughed..you made my day :huggy: Did you find one or both of my power bars by any chance?? :gossip: horse was upset he had :barf: I am sorry...If we knew when they were going to explode we could pull over but they don't give warning..thanks for being so courteous ... :huggy:

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
JustTodd that was you buddy? That was so funny we laughed and laughed..you made my day :huggy: Did you find one or both of my power bars by any chance?? :gossip: horse was upset he had :barf: I am sorry...If we knew when they were going to explode we could pull over but they don't give warning..thanks for being so courteous ... :huggy:

No problems, just another hazard of the trail :lmao:

Found no power bars but would have picked them up if we had seen them. We have made a habit to stop and pick-up trash if we see it. Very seldom we have to stop for that though, people are very good around the lake and that's why we keep coming back.

See you on the next trip :howdy: