which princess are you?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I have no idea if we have anything in common, never saw the movie.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Cinderella

It must be before the ball, though.

I was Belle -- you want me to compare it to actuality and I have no idea who this lady is - I've never seen beauty and the beast so I can't say. It was a fun quiz though! thanks!:smile:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You are most like Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
:roflmao:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Go figure :rolleyes:

snow8.jpg

R

razmataz10_99

Originally posted by dems4me
who is belle -- is she a nice person?
Belle is a book worm from Beauty and the Beast who actually saw beyond the outer apperance of several other characters. *Happens to be my second favorite Disney movie. Mulan is my first.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
When we went to Disney World recently, we noticed that the company is pushing the "Princess" line big time.

This may make me sound like a sexist and a perv, but the modern princesses seem, um, "healthier" than the classic ones.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Tonio
When we went to Disney World recently, we noticed that the company is pushing the "Princess" line big time.

This may make me sound like a sexist and a perv, but the modern princesses seem, um, "healthier" than the classic ones.
If you are saying in a PC sort of way, that todays Princess has alittle more meat on her bones, thats fine with me, I like my Princess to have some meat on her bones, I am a meat and potatoes kinda guy...:wink:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by mainman
If you are saying in a PC sort of way, that todays Princess has alittle more meat on her bones, thats fine with me, I like my Princess to have some meat on her bones, I am a meat and potatoes kinda guy...:wink:

I can appreciate that, although that's not quite what I meant...