Which would you do?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If you know you would survive would you 1) jump a 5'6 jumper course on a famous jumper, 2) ride in the circus doing acrobatics, or 3)dive off the high dive on a horse like they did back in the olden days?:whistle: I am bored....someone answer.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fine....I am going to bed. I would do all 3, probably in that order too. I better have some answers in the morning peeps. This place is getting boring.:buddies::jerry:

appaholic

If you know you would survive would you 1) jump a 5'6 jumper course on a famous jumper, 2) ride in the circus doing acrobatics, or 3)dive off the high dive on a horse like they did back in the olden days?:whistle: I am bored....someone answer.

I am bored too! I think I would dive, I seem to be getting good at falling head first. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

The Jumper Course, The Jumper Course, The Jumper Course.:starcat::starcat::starcat: I liked the horse Ken Berkley rode named Carlos-Boy!!!:cartwheel:cartwheel

DC07_E879

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Well, you said we would survive...but would we be still be ambulatory? Is so..I go with the jumper round.

I've ridden Grand Prix horses before...but CERTAINLY not 5'6". :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:smack: you post some question then give 6 minutes for someone to answer... ?

I am a bit impatient. I didn't say you wouldn't get some minor cuts and bruises, but let's say the horse would come out with no injuries... which would you do? Come on! Test your imaginary bravery....:lmao: We already have a picture of some of you in the circus!

W

WhoCares

If I knew that I wouldn't pee myself from fear I would do 1 & 3. I think it would be fun to jump a 5'6 jumper course if I knew that I wouldn't take a header into a fence. Also doing the high dive on the horse would be cool also if I knew that I wasn't going to die early. :lmao: Which movie had the girl that did the high dives with a horse? I can't remember now what the name of it is.

fredsaid2

If I knew that I wouldn't pee myself from fear I would do 1 & 3. I think it would be fun to jump a 5'6 jumper course if I knew that I wouldn't take a header into a fence. Also doing the high dive on the horse would be cool also if I knew that I wasn't going to die early. :lmao: Which movie had the girl that did the high dives with a horse? I can't remember now what the name of it is.

Wild Hearts can't be Broken...

I'd do 1 and 2 if I could do them gracefully!

eventrder

Wild Hearts can't be Broken...

I'd do 1 and 2 if I could do them gracefully!

I worked for David and Karen O'Connor for a few years and got to ride some pretty inpressive horses, highest I jumped was 5ft, I am still suprised I did not pee my pants. They are the most amazing people you will ever meet! Completly down to earth and I cant even begin to tell you how much I learned!

I have also done vaulting, That is fun!!! It may seem like nothing but its hard as crap to stand up on the back of a horse while its cantering around. I must say it was the most difficult horsey thing I have ever tried but it was a blast and great for balance.

Dont think I would be able to follow through with the high dive, I think I would wuss out! hahaha!!

My question is if we do the jumper course on the made jumper horse can we at least do it at a competition and pocket the money???

:drool:

Tazgirl

If the horse was Theodore (Teddy) I would do the jumps. :yahoo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'd rather sit back and watch all of you fools....Loper and I will have a few brewskies while we watch......:lmao:

fredsaid2

Wait a minute! Since it's an imaginary what-if I thought we were basing choices on our 'imaginary' riding talents. That's how I answered it anyway....:whistle: