Whiplash The Dog Riding Monkey

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
Looks pretty sweet, I just bought a brand new DR650 though...but that one may be fun to have strictly for trails...
the powerband can be pretty mean if youre not careful. its got more torque than youd think. the guy that owned it befor eme put a new top end on it, so its got pretty good compression. i havent had many offers on it, and i'm trying to sell it for what KBB says dealer trade in is worth. i bought it two yrs ago for 1,450.

its at my dad's house in DE right now, and i'm too busy this weekend to go get it, but once i get back from the honeymoon i can see about taking a quick trip up their and picking it up. i need to bring it back here anyways...

maybe if youre interested in it still you can test ride her.

Now if you can change the seat from fuzzy blue to like fuzzy cow or tiger print haha...but yea I will check it out when/if you bring it down.

dustin

UAIOE
thakidistight said:
Now if you can change the seat from fuzzy blue to like fuzzy cow or tiger print haha...but yea I will check it out when/if you bring it down.
:lol: that seat cover took me forever and a heartbeat to come up with...

souds good...i'll let you know when/if i get it back down here.

BTW, DR650 is a nice bike man! Do you know if the DRZ400 Super Motard wheels will fit on it? that would be a sweet ride!

dustin said:
:lol: that seat cover took me forever and a heartbeat to come up with...

souds good...i'll let you know when/if i get it back down here.

BTW, DR650 is a nice bike man! Do you know if the DRZ400 Super Motard wheels will fit on it? that would be a sweet ride!

I have been half heartedly researching motarding it, I know it would be awesome, but I hear it can cost some money....Thats somewhere down the line for sure. I just think the Harley guys heads would explode! :lmao: They wouldnt know what to think (no offense Harley guys)