Whistleblower ‘Had A Significant’ Tie To Democrat Challenging Trump In 2020 Election, Report Says

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“In an Aug. 26 letter, the Intelligence Community’s inspector general, Michael Atkinson, wrote that the anonymous whistleblower who set off the Trump-Ukraine impeachment fight showed ‘some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate,'” The Examiner’s Byron York wrote. “Now, however, there is word of more evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower’s part. Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday’s impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower’s possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat,” York continued. “It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year’s election.”

One person with knowledge of what was said told York, “The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates.”

A second person with knowledge of Atkinson’s testimony said, “The IG said the whistleblower had a professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bomb...hallenging-trump-in-2020-election-report-says

black dog

Free America
Let me go look for my 'shocked face'.
new 094.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is the crux and crap of it all.

When did it become about politicians, and not citizens? Nevermind. I know.

Last edited:

SamSpade

One person with knowledge of what was said told York, “The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates.”

I suppose it's not a stretch then, to argue that the candidate this person is affiliated with is, for all intents and purposes - a SPY for that candidate.
What happens if that candidate - turns out to be Biden himself?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I suppose it's not a stretch then, to argue that the candidate this person is affiliated with is, for all intents and purposes - a SPY for that candidate.

That is precisely what they are.

glhs837

Power with Control
You all can stand donw, Beto has said it doesnt matter if the WB is invovled with a campaign. And well, once Beto has spoken...

Hijinx

How will we ever know? The Blower is anonymous still.
I have a feeling he will stay that way. If he even exists.

stgislander

PREMO Member
How will we ever know? The Blower is anonymous still.
I have a feeling he will stay that way. If he even exists.
Lindsey Graham said that if this impeachment theater makes it to the Senate, the WB will be exposed.

SamSpade

Lindsey Graham said that if this impeachment theater makes it to the Senate, the WB will be exposed.
There's a part of this thing that doesn't make sense, as per the timing.

It's a year to the election. IF by some miracle they succeed in removing him from office - it will be some time early next year.

But the Dems are absolutely certain they can beat Trump next fall. Certain. They are convinced that public opinion has turned on him.
And they've also made it clear their primary objective is not 'national security' or 'justice' or 'being above the law' - it's getting him removed.
As one has clearly stated, if they don't impeach him he might win re-election. You can't get much plainer than that - get him out or the voters
might re-elect him, the bastards.

So my question is - what's the rush? Wouldn't it be SMARTER to just drop it and run a gauntlet of proposals that can actually make it INTO the Senate and then the White House? Is the ONLY tool in their pack a sledge hammer, where the only way to accomplish anything is to pound everyone into compliance?

officeguy

There's a part of this thing that doesn't make sense, as per the timing.

It's a year to the election. IF by some miracle they succeed in removing him from office - it will be some time early next year.

But the Dems are absolutely certain they can beat Trump next fall. Certain. They are convinced that public opinion has turned on him.
And they've also made it clear their primary objective is not 'national security' or 'justice' or 'being above the law' - it's getting him removed.
As one has clearly stated, if they don't impeach him he might win re-election. You can't get much plainer than that - get him out or the voters
might re-elect him, the bastards.

So my question is - what's the rush? Wouldn't it be SMARTER to just drop it and run a gauntlet of proposals that can actually make it INTO the Senate and then the White House? Is the ONLY tool in their pack a sledge hammer, where the only way to accomplish anything is to pound everyone into compliance?

They looked at their candidate field and realized that, biased polling nonwithstanding, none of their candidates has a chance to unseat a sitting president.

Last edited: