'White Boys' Should Not Be 'Allowed To Talk'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Leda Fisher, a senior and self-identified "black girl" at Dickinson College, whines about "white boys" in her higher education years "incessantly" speaking about issues and sharing their opinions, in a piece titled, "Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?

The piece was published on Thursday at the student newspaper, The Dickinsonian. School administration addressed the severe backlash to the openly racist piece on Friday in an email underscoring their position to uphold free speech and condemned prejudice.

"American society tells men, but especially white men, that their opinions have merit and that their voice is valuable, but after four years of listening to white boys in college, I am not so convinced," asserts Fisher in the piece.

College Newspaper Says 'White Boys' Should Not Be 'Allowed To Talk'

Hijinx

Leda Fisher, a senior and self-identified "black girl" at Dickinson College,

She must be awful light skinned if she has to self-identify. LMAO

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imagine if you will a "White Boy" saying the same thing about a "Black Girl". That is all.

That's the barometer. Change it up and if it's racist and sexist then, it was racist and sexist in its original form. There's a name for this - somebody's Law - but I don't remember what it is.

We used to just accept this canard - that white people suck, and white men in particular really suck. Thanks to Trump, we don't accept that any longer and we fight back now.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 181

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
OK, I know this is going to be uncomfortable, but someone has to say it.

The emperor has no clothes!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
We used to just accept this canard - that white people suck, and white men in particular really suck. Thanks to Trump, we don't accept that any longer and we fight back now.

Dunno about you, but I've never accepted it and have always fought it, as well as many others. It's just now, since Trump, we have more recruits that have joined to help in the fighting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Dunno about you, but I've never accepted it and have always fought it, as well as many others. It's just now, since Trump, we have more recruits that have joined to help in the fighting.

True. But there was a time not too long ago that none of those students who responded to this screed would have dared rebut her for fear of a mob attack.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
From Dickinson's course catalog:
206 Fat Studies
This course introduces students to an emerging academic field, Fat Studies. By drawing from historical, cultural, and social texts, Fat Studies explores the meaning of fatness within the U.S. and also from comparative global perspectives. Students will examine the development of fat stigma and the ways it intersects with gendered, racial, ethnic and class constructions. Not a biomedical study of the “obesity epidemic,” this course instead will interrogate the very vocabulary used to describe our current “crisis.” Finally, students will become familiar with the wide range of activists whose work has challenged fat stigma and developed alternative models of health and beauty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
206 Fat Studies
This course introduces students to an emerging academic field, Fat Studies. By drawing from historical, cultural, and social texts, Fat Studies explores the meaning of fatness within the U.S. and also from comparative global perspectives. Students will examine the development of fat stigma and the ways it intersects with gendered, racial, ethnic and class constructions. Not a biomedical study of the “obesity epidemic,” this course instead will interrogate the very vocabulary used to describe our current “crisis.” Finally, students will become familiar with the wide range of activists whose work has challenged fat stigma and developed alternative models of health and beauty.

Doesn't anyone go to college to learn things that will earn them a living when they graduate?

Hijinx

206 Fat Studies
From her picture that could be her Major.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
From her picture that could be her Major.

She is definitely a hugapotomus. It's really a shame that she feels the way she does. If she would shut up and listen to what white dudes have to say, she just may learn something.