White House says it will refuse to cooperate with impeachment inquiry

BOP

Once again we are provided with clear description of how innocent people do NOT act:

White House says it will refuse to cooperate with impeachment inquiry

Innocent people are hell bent on clearing their names...guilty people fight the process...the obstruct...they deflect...
Innocent people plea out all the time, knowing that fighting it would cost them more in time, energy, and money than they could afford, especially if they still lost.

Oh, and you're an idiot.

Midnightrider

I don't see anyone reporting that fact. I would assume some news organization would be putting that tidbit out there in all the coverage on the impeachment issue out there. Also, the leading Republicans are out there saying they would have subpoena power. So I'm not sure where you got your info...maybe you should inform them of their rules to stop them from spreading misinformation...
I have news for you, the ‘leading Republicans’ say crap that is far from reality all the time. You can put the same stock in what Nunes says as what schiff says.

somdwatch

In other words, if they just follow the process, they can subpoena the documents they want.

I wonder why they won’t just do that
Because the Republicans would then be able to Subpoena anything that calls to light the other side of the isle.

The Democrupts fear that more than anything, it will expose the Chicago Style politics they have been running on since 2008.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Because the Republicans would then be able to Subpoena anything that calls to light the other side of the isle.
This is one reason, among many, why this is such a very high-risk gambit by the House Dems. A trial in the Senate allows for EVERYONE to be subpoenaed. As such, much (all?) of what the House Dems leadership is doing at this point is crafting the narrative.

--- End of line (MCP)

Rommey

I have news for you, the ‘leading Republicans’ say crap that is far from reality all the time. You can put the same stock in what Nunes says as what schiff says.
I'm not saying they are right or wrong, only what they were saying. But I haven't seen any reports/articles stating what you posted.