White Kitten needs foster or forever home

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
A white kitten showed up today at a motel in Waldorf. The person who found the kitten thinks someone threw it out of a vehicle by the minor injuries it sustained on it's face and back end.

Very sweet little girl that purrs easily, and seems quite playful. She's inside a cage at the moment inside the house with food/water/litter and has one of the microwavable heated discs under her blankie. I'll see if she can be spayed tomorrow by the Humane Society.

Anyone interested in adding this adorable white kitten to their home?

We also got a call from someone with an 8 month old kitten that needs a home. I'll try to get pictures of that one to post here also.

Attachments

• whitekitten1.jpg
    whitekitten1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 187
  • whitekitten2.jpg
    whitekitten2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 165

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
PS - this little white kitten looks to be about 8 to 10 weeks old. We will ask the vet at HS to guesstimate her age when she goes there to be spayed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Watch out or BOP will call you a racist for not having a white one also LOL

Need a white kitty to add to your color pallet?

We had a white cat when I was a kid. With 1 black and her monster tabby son now, I have plenty at the moment. Thanks!

puggymom

The kids have been trying to talk hubby into getting a kitten for a few months now (I'm a pushover so no argument from me). He says if he knows it is litterbox trained we can talk.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The kids have been trying to talk hubby into getting a kitten for a few months now (I'm a pushover so no argument from me). He says if he knows it is litterbox trained we can talk.

The white one has been spoken for tentatively, but we also received a call about an 8 month old that is available due to a child being allergic, if you'd be open to a kitten that age? I will get pictures and more information on it in the coming few days to post here.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We do our best to put people in touch with the animals current home so they can get first hand information about the animal's behavior, temperament, etc. Most people re-homing critters are doing so in the critters' best interest no matter how it is perceived by others.

Certainly reduces the stress on the critter involved if there is no "middle-man" so-to-speak. Also the critter usually has no adoption fee that way :yay:

sockgirl77

We do our best to put people in touch with the animals current home so they can get first hand information about the animal's behavior, temperament, etc. Most people re-homing critters are doing so in the critters' best interest no matter how it is perceived by others.

Certainly reduces the stress on the critter involved if there is no "middle-man" so-to-speak. Also the critter usually has no adoption fee that way :yay:

Yeah I saw that one rescue is now charging $285 as an adoption fee. That seems really high. This was actually posted on an ad for a 9 yr old senior dog.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yeah I saw that one rescue is now charging $285 as an adoption fee. That seems really high. This was actually posted on an ad for a 9 yr old senior dog.

I hope that dog was adopted.

Some rescues believe that if you can't come up with an adoption fee, you can't afford the pet. That is probably true, but consider this .... many of us who have pets are living paycheck to paycheck and have little if any savings to cover a serious pet health problem. We just hope for the best that we won't end up facing a huge vet bill.

There has been a huge market of FREE pets available since Freecycle.org came along. The Freecycle moderators are finding they have pet hoarders among their members. The purpose of Freecycle was to keep items out of the landfills that another person can use, it is also being used to give away unwanted pets or to get free pets.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

still not a bad price.... seeing that you may have to get the pet fixed, or vetted....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
still not a bad price.... seeing that you may have to get the pet fixed, or vetted....

Right - you can get a cat fixed for under $100 but dogs are usually priced by how much they weigh. My big boned Rottie gal cost almost $500 to have her spayed (including blood work).

puggymom

We ended up going with a humane society kitten. Hubby was more comfortable with the kids going up in picking one out.
We got a real cutie-pie...she's 5 months old and very playful and affectionate. The kids named her "KC"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357316440856.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357316440856.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 73

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We ended up going with a humane society kitten. Hubby was more comfortable with the kids going up in picking one out.
We got a real cutie-pie...she's 5 months old and very playful and affectionate. The kids named her "KC"

She's adorable - congratulations!

That other kitten is still available - I didn't get a chance to talk to her yet. Did she say anything about the color or other details? Did she send you any pictures of it? I think that one was an 8 month old male?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

aawwwww