White liberals are the worst

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lady Antebellum decided to virtue-signal to BLM and change their name to Lady A.

Turns out there's already a recording artist called Lady A. She is a black blues singer.

So Lady Antebellum is suing this woman to stop using her own name because they want it. And that's how white liberals operate.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lady Antebellum decided to virtue-signal to BLM and change their name to Lady A.

Turns out there's already a recording artist called Lady A. She is a black blues singer.

So Lady Antebellum is suing this woman to stop using her own name because they want it. And that's how white liberals operate.

They should have done their homework. Perhaps they should consider Lady Assho!e.

Scootboot

They really are. My sister is white liberal and she will call every woman that disagrees with her a dumb bitch but argue that women aren't treated equally. It is amazing that she can't see that maybe people really don't like her and it has nothing to do with her being a female.

SamSpade

I guess I was surprised they thought there was anything remotely racial about the name - I was unaware that a word that literally means, in Latin, "before the war" was only ever meant to reference the South in the United Stated before the Civil War, because it's a word that has been used in many other contexts and was in use before the Civil War ever happened. In Europe, when the phrase is used, they mean before WW1.

I guess three years of Latin just made be dumber. I had no idea it was more important what people THOUGHT it meant compared to what it actually meant.

Grumpy

I guess I was surprised they thought there was anything remotely racial about the name - I was unaware that a word that literally means, in Latin, "before the war" was only ever meant to reference the South in the United Stated before the Civil War, because it's a word that has been used in many other contexts and was in use before the Civil War ever happened. In Europe, when the phrase is used, they mean before WW1.

I guess three years of Latin just made be dumber. I had no idea it was more important what people THOUGHT it meant compared to what it actually meant.
You're being reprogrammed..I used to think of nooses as related to horse thieves and cattle rustlers, but I have corrected my thinking.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

You're being reprogrammed..I used to think of nooses as related to horse thieves and cattle rustlers, but I have corrected my thinking.
Likewise except to me it's Criminals and Politicians.

... or is that redundant?

Let me help Nooses are for Horse thieves and Cattle Rustlers, and criminal murderers
Tar and Feathers are for Politicians.

And both are things from the past that need to be brought back and used again

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

An antebellum style home is one built to look like a southern plantation before the Civil War, so when I see that word my mind conjures up the Gone With the Wind house. If the Lady Ahole band members think they're offensive and need to grovel, I'm okay with that.

What's interesting (read: worst) about white liberals is that Vietnam and WWII are ancient history to them. 9-11 was so long ago it can be disregarded. But the American Civil War was just yesterday and all black people alive today were slaves who must be freed, preferably by them because they love being white saviors.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bellum sounds like a nice name for a girl.

If she had siblings and they had children, one day she'd be Auntie Bellum!

Crabcatcher79

It's a perfectly acceptable source for a statement, not for facts is all. Of course you knew that, but you wanted to be a dick again.

That's not what Vrail said when i linked to it previously. You might want to check with her why it's ok for her but not for others.