White Liberals Lecture Candace Owens On White Supremacy. She Leaves Them In Tatters.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Owens then blasted:

Every four years you bring up race, and you knew exactly what I meant when I said "hilarious." You just tried to do live what the media does all the time to Republicans, to our president, and to conservatives, which is you try to manipulate what I said to fit your narrative, okay? I was not referring to the subject matter that is "hilarious." I said that it’s hilarious that we are sitting in this room today and I’ve got two doctors and a Mrs. and nobody can give us real numbers that we can respond to so that we can assess how big of a threat this is, because you know that it is not as big of a threat as you are trying to make it out to be so you can manipulate. And the audacity of you to bring up the Christchurch shooting manifesto and make it seem as if I laughed at people who were slaughtered by a homicidal maniac, is in my opinion absolutely despicable. I think that we should be above that. To try to assign responsibility or any meaning to a homicidal maniac writing a manifesto, which, by the way, also cited Spyro the Dragon, the child’s cartoon; he also cited Nelson Mandela as a source of inspiration. I don’t think that Nelson Mandela has inspired mosque shootings; you can correct me if you think I’m wrong.

You would rather assign meaning to a homicidal maniac than to actually address the things that I said that are actually harming black America; number one: father absence; number two: the education system and illiteracy rate. Illegal immigration ranks high; abortion ranks high; white supremacy and white nationalism, if I had to make a list of one hundred things, would not be on it.

This hearing, in my opinion, is a farce, and it is ironic that you’re sitting her and you’re having three Caucasian people testify and tell you what their expertise are. You want to know what my expertise are? Black in America. I’ve been black in America my whole life, all 30 years, and I can tell you that you guys have done the exact same thing every four years we have an election cycle and it needs to stop.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/52053/watch-white-liberals-lecture-candace-owens-white-hank-berrien

BOP

I saw that...she went full "angry black woman" on their lilly-white asses.

Hijinx

Getting pretty tired of being assaulted for being white myself.
WTH is wrong with white people so filled with white guilt that they condemn their own race.
White liberals can kiss my white ass.

WingsOfGold

Getting pretty tired of being assaulted for being white myself.
WTH is wrong with white people so filled with white guilt that they condemn their own race.
White liberals can kiss my white ass.
Now you did it, the leftist trash is salivating at your perceived invite. Best hang a "exit only" sign on your ass.