White Supremacists Wanted, Immediate Openings, Applicants Need Not Be White

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How disappointed was the left when the bad guy turned out not to be a white goober in a MAGA hat?

So the terrorist is a Muslim. Damn. Now what?

Now, the FBI tried to convince the world Akram didn’t target Jews. The FBI, and the left in general, has actually been pretty lenient on Muslim terrorists, even the domestic terrorist who shot over 100 gay people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando. The FBI declared that the Pulse shooter didn’t target gay people at all, even as many lay dying in hospitals. Some leftists tried to argue he was a “frustrated gay man.” The left just can’t say the words, “Muslim terrorist” even as one of them is blazing away at over 100 gay Latino men.

The Biden administration has been pushing the myth of “white supremacy” as the nation’s biggest problem. Unfortunately for Gropey Joe, the nation’s dwindling KKK ranks, down to roughly 3,000 klan klowns, aren’t playing along. The few that exist barely put in any real “supreme” effort. And while they hide under their rocks, REAL terrorists are doing what terrorists do best, terrorizing Americans, most of whom are, ironically, white.

Darryl Brooks is a black supremacist who mowed down over 60 white people, including kids, at a Waukesha, Wis. Christmas parade. Six people were killed in what is inarguably the worst domestic terror attack in years. Yet CNN refers to it as “… six people killed after a red SUV sped into Waukesha’s Christmas parade Sunday afternoon.” If an actual white supremacist had mowed down over 60 black people, this country would still be burning.

Another black supremacist, with links to numerous black militias, shot a cop in the head last year in Florida. Black militants in Tulsa called for “killing everything white in sight.”

Some people just want to “shoot the white folks.”

SamSpade

Does anyone remember, during the 2012 debates, when it was - I think George Stephanopoulos - grilled Romney over - birth control?
Not abortion - birth conrol. Abortion you can always count on being an issue in a presidential election - but Romney had the same reaction probably most of the country had -

WTF? Where did THAT come from? When did birth control become a national debate?

That's still how I react to the whole white supremacy thing. It's equivalent to the danger posed by religious cults or killer bees - sure, they're out there, but their numbers are very small, and they are not on anyone's radar. Every once in a while, a TV show will have an episode around some militia with a weird agenda or some loose cannon religious nut who's decided to kill someone - but it's not a thing.

Do we even have a number for how many people white supremacists have killed or how much property they have destroyed in the last year or two? Oh, so there were a few? Well 10-12 people are killed by lightning strikes a year - it's not the primary threat to this nation.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The left always need an "imaginary boogey-man" so that the weak minded, like HemiRoid, need them as their Champion.

White Supremacy is the newest boogey man. Screaming "Racist" at everybody was being ignored so they needed to rebrand.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do we even have a number for how many people white supremacists have killed or how much property they have destroyed in the last year or two? Oh, so there were a few? Well 10-12 people are killed by lightning strikes a year - it's not the primary threat to this nation.

No but George Floyd Riots killed over 30 in 18 months ....... 1 woman was specifically for saying all lives matter a BIPOC turned around and gunned her down where she stood

BOP

How disappointed was the left when the bad guy turned out not to be a white goober in a MAGA hat?

So the terrorist is a Muslim. Damn. Now what?

Now, the FBI tried to convince the world Akram didn’t target Jews. The FBI, and the left in general, has actually been pretty lenient on Muslim terrorists, even the domestic terrorist who shot over 100 gay people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando. The FBI declared that the Pulse shooter didn’t target gay people at all, even as many lay dying in hospitals. Some leftists tried to argue he was a “frustrated gay man.” The left just can’t say the words, “Muslim terrorist” even as one of them is blazing away at over 100 gay Latino men.

The Biden administration has been pushing the myth of “white supremacy” as the nation’s biggest problem. Unfortunately for Gropey Joe, the nation’s dwindling KKK ranks, down to roughly 3,000 klan klowns, aren’t playing along. The few that exist barely put in any real “supreme” effort. And while they hide under their rocks, REAL terrorists are doing what terrorists do best, terrorizing Americans, most of whom are, ironically, white.

Darryl Brooks is a black supremacist who mowed down over 60 white people, including kids, at a Waukesha, Wis. Christmas parade. Six people were killed in what is inarguably the worst domestic terror attack in years. Yet CNN refers to it as “… six people killed after a red SUV sped into Waukesha’s Christmas parade Sunday afternoon.” If an actual white supremacist had mowed down over 60 black people, this country would still be burning.

Another black supremacist, with links to numerous black militias, shot a cop in the head last year in Florida. Black militants in Tulsa called for “killing everything white in sight.”

Some people just want to “shoot the white folks.”

Plus, we know where there's a white Karen who'll whip them uppity black folk in public. So there's that.

Hijinx

Does anyone on this forum know any white supremacist or have any idea where a person could go to join such an organization?
I know of no such organization or group of people in my orbit, and I get around a lot.

This White supremacist BS is mainly a figment in the imagination of politicians performing fellatio on potentially frightened liberal voters.

Most white people today are too busy working, caring for the families, and enjoying the good life to even be bothered with white supremacy.

Last edited:

OccamsRazor

Does anyone on this forum know any white supremacist or have any idea where a person could go to join such an organization?
I know of no such organization or group of people in my orbit, and I get around a lot.

This White supremacist BS is mainly a figment in the imagination of politicians performing fellatio on potentially frightened liberal voters.
When you say you "get around a lot" does that encompass logging onto here?

I will say that white supremacist groups do in fact exist and are out there. They are DEFINITELY NOT even remotely as big of a threat as they are made out to be.

Hijinx

When you say you "get around a lot" does that encompass logging onto here?

I will say that white supremacist groups do in fact exist and are out there. They are DEFINITELY NOT even remotely as big of a threat as they are made out to be.

I would suppose it encompasses almost everything I do. I belong to several civic organizations, I volunteer in the community and in church I have many friends, and enjoy life and helping others. Of course I log in here and make my views known as does anyone else who comes here.
I am County born and raised, and will give my true opinion to anyone who cares to hear it. I vote and am not shy about making my views known to local politicians.
If you know of a white supremacist organization in St. Mary's County please let us all in on it.

There are some racist whites, and there are some who are accused of racism, but I know no one who would actively plan to do harm to anyone , and I don't want to know them. Certainly complaining about the riots looting, murders in democrats cities, and murders of innocent white girls working in a furniture store is not white racism. The complaints spoken of in this forum of the crimes we see and read about and watching the politician vie for the race vote is earned by those doing these things, and not white supremacy.

OccamsRazor

If you know of a white supremacist organization in St. Mary's County please let us all in on it.

Don't know if you are aware of this or not but, there are quite a few people that live outside of the St. Mary's county borders.

There are some racist whites, and there are some who are accused of racism, but I know no one who would actively plan to do harm to anyone , and I don't want to know them. Certainly complaining about the riots looting, murders in democrats cities, and murders of innocent white girls working in a furniture store is not white racism. The complaints spoken of in this forum of the crimes we see and read about and watching the politician vie for the race vote is earned by those doing these things, and not white supremacy.

Are you of the mindset that if you don't see or hear of it, it simply does not exist?

Hijinx

Don't know if you are aware of this or not but, there are quite a few people that live outside of the St. Mary's county borders.

Are you of the mindset that if you don't see or hear of it, it simply does not exist?

I am fully aware of that fact. I am also aware of the increase in the accusations of White supremacy that came along with the Democrats winning the Presidency. The fact that these accusations are being used to play upon the minds of those blacks owned and operated by the Democrat party. I realize that this is the Democrat party pushing their divisive politics and not a substantial threat.

White Supremacy or the threat of it is being used as a political ploy by democrats, it is divisive and harmful to America.
Yes it exists, and IMO the Democrats using it the way they are is causing an increase in it.
I watch this forum and I see people in it making posts that 3 years ago would have brought down the wrath of others and would be considered racist. Today just considered fact. I am sure we have all seen this. Who's fault is it.> Those who are doing it purposefully to divide this country. Democrats are all for anyone who comes here for a day from other countries being able to vote they want to change the vote so they have a lock on winning, they want power , control, and they want to run America and they are willing to destroy America to get it.

black dog

Free America

Most white people today are too busy working, caring for the families, and enjoying the good life to even be bothered with white supremacy.

I know a few, and you again have no ****ing clue what you're talking about...

black dog

Free America
I am fully aware of that fact. I am also aware of the increase in the accusations of White supremacy that came along with the Democrats winning the Presidency. The fact that these accusations are being used to play upon the minds of those blacks owned and operated by the Democrat party. I realize that this is the Democrat party pushing their divisive politics and not a substantial threat.

White Supremacy or the threat of it is being used as a political ploy by democrats, it is divisive and harmful to America.
Yes it exists, and IMO the Democrats using it the way they are is causing an increase in it.
I watch this forum and I see people in it making posts that 3 years ago would have brought down the wrath of others and would be considered racist. Today just considered fact. I am sure we have all seen this. Who's fault is it.> Those who are doing it purposefully to divide this country. Democrats are all for anyone who comes here for a day from other countries being able to vote they want to change the vote so they have a lock on winning, they want power , control, and they want to run America and they are willing to destroy America to get it.

Funny stuff considering the black pejoratives, you've consistently used over the past few years...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I knew one years ago, he used to live across the street from me. He was a card carrying KKK member. I ran into him at lowes several years back, his son had married a black girl and he wanted to show me pictures of his grandkids. It was a little unusual, but people change when they want to.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I knew one years ago, he used to live across the street from me. He was a card carrying KKK member. I ran into him at lowes several years back, his son had married a black girl and he wanted to show me pictures of his grandkids. It was a little unusual, but people change when they want to.
That must’ve been an awkward topic at the weekly cross burning.

black dog

Free America

That happens quite often in todays society, grandkids change lots of things...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I've checked all the local bulletin boards at grocery stores and such, and no flyers for any meeting locations, or dates to meet, with any local White supremacists groups. If there are any around here, they sure do a good job of keeping their existence a secret. Maybe they have a special handshake like the Masons?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That happens quite often in todays society, grandkids change lots of things...

I think a lot of these so-called white supremacists are more about preserving caucasian heritage than hating on black people. I don't know that for sure because I don't know any KKK people, but the ones I hear on TV or whatever don't seem to be particularly bigoted; they're more inwardly focused. It's the same stuff black people have been saying about their race ever since I can remember - "black is beautiful" etc.