White Supremacists Wanted, Immediate Openings, Applicants Need Not Be White

Hijinx

I knew one years ago, he used to live across the street from me. He was a card carrying KKK member. I ran into him at lowes several years back, his son had married a black girl and he wanted to show me pictures of his grandkids. It was a little unusual, but people change when they want to.

Or when they have to.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think a lot of these so-called white supremacists are more about preserving caucasian heritage than hating on black people. I don't know that for sure because I don't know any KKK people, but the ones I hear on TV or whatever don't seem to be particularly bigoted; they're more inwardly focused. It's the same stuff black people have been saying about their race ever since I can remember - "black is beautiful" etc.
Would that include confederate battle flags?

Hijinx

Would that include confederate battle flags?

Which is the worse.
  1. A confederate flag
  2. A Statue and a square named after a dope addict.

1. A Confederate Flag
  2. A Black Congressional Caucus.

1. A Confederate Flag .
  2. The Mexican Flag flown at Hispanic Rallies.

black dog

Free America
I think a lot of these so-called white supremacists are more about preserving caucasian heritage than hating on black people. I don't know that for sure because I don't know any KKK people, but the ones I hear on TV or whatever don't seem to be particularly bigoted; they're more inwardly focused. It's the same stuff black people have been saying about their race ever since I can remember - "black is beautiful" etc.

Not the ones I know, they all hate black folks just because they are black folks....

black dog

Free America
Where do you know all these KKK people from?

Out here insmall town Indiana, eight miles away is Elwood, IN.
Google KKK Elwood, IN.
Its still popular in many small towns in The Heartland...
They tend to be smarter than they are portrayed on tv....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Out here insmall town Indiana, eight miles away is Elwood, IN.
Google KKK Elwood, IN.
Its still popular in many small towns in The Heartland...
They tend to be smarter than they are portrayed on tv....

But how do YOU know them? There are meth addicts within 10 miles of me, I'm sure, but I don't know any of them personally.

UglyBear

My ONLY objection to the Confederate flag is that it shouldn't be flying on state or federal property unless we're going to start flying the Nazi flag as well. I don't care what the progs say, nor do I care what the rebel types say, this is what I say.
And, as a true and proud Southerner, I say:
You dang Yankee. Ma’am.

black dog

Free America
But how do YOU know them? There are meth addicts within 10 miles of me, I'm sure, but I don't know any of them personally.

Some belong to the same clubs and fraternal organizations I belong to.
Some work at the plants I do work in occasionally, I hunt and fish and play with Harleys and that puts me around others when going to shows, runs, swap meets, flat track racing, dirt tracks.....ect....
I go to places you would never go. You meet the most interesting folks in low places....

PeoplesElbow

Where do you know all these KKK people from?
In SC I know of quite a few of those type folks unfortunately. They decided to focus on my (white) MIL since she had the audacity to get divorced from one who also happened to be part of such a group. The town cops were all also members of the same group. They harassed her for years, messed with her cars brakes, constantly broke tail lights out of her car so they would have an excuse to stop her, kept taking her dog away for suspicion of animal cruelty. They were general purpose dick bags in addition to being bigots.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, as a true and proud Southerner, I say:
You dang Yankee. Ma’am.

Don't be silly. It's a Confederate battle flag. The symbol of an Army that waged war on the United States. Why on earth would we fly it next to Old Glory?

Wear your rebel flag t-shirt, put it on your car bumper - hell, fly it in front of your house. But I'm never going to change my mind that it doesn't belong on state or federal property flying with the US flag. I can't think why any patriotic American would think it should.

Kinnakeet

I would suppose it encompasses almost everything I do. I belong to several civic organizations, I volunteer in the community and in church I have many friends, and enjoy life and helping others. Of course I log in here and make my views known as does anyone else who comes here.
I am County born and raised, and will give my true opinion to anyone who cares to hear it. I vote and am not shy about making my views known to local politicians.
If you know of a white supremacist organization in St. Mary's County please let us all in on it.

There are some racist whites, and there are some who are accused of racism, but I know no one who would actively plan to do harm to anyone , and I don't want to know them. Certainly complaining about the riots looting, murders in democrats cities, and murders of innocent white girls working in a furniture store is not white racism. The complaints spoken of in this forum of the crimes we see and read about and watching the politician vie for the race vote is earned by those doing these things, and not white supremacy.
[/QUOTE
Boy Scouts...lol

black dog

Free America
Don't be silly. It's a Confederate battle flag. The symbol of an Army that waged war on the United States. Why on earth would we fly it next to Old Glory?

Wear your rebel flag t-shirt, put it on your car bumper - hell, fly it in front of your house. But I'm never going to change my mind that it doesn't belong on state or federal property flying with the US flag. I can't think why any patriotic American would think it should.

Yep, you're a Yankee....

Kinnakeet

Were the states united back then and it is a flag from the USA's history and if it is below the AMERICAN flag then so be it