White Supremacy is rising around the Globe.

Hijinx

Says Camilla Harris

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...premacy-rising-around-globe-we-need-president

It's getting tough being a white man and listening to this sh1t.
Charges brought forth by a two toned, slut who rode her way into politics.

Cory Booker must have read the same talking point
Sen. Cory Booker says Friday’s shooting in New Zealand is illustrative of “the rising tide of white supremacy and Islamophobia around the globe.
Another black bigot speaking.

And then this dumb assed white man read the same thing.
Joe Biden says silence in the face of white supremacy 'is complicity'

It looks like the 2020 election is going to be an outright attack on every white person in the country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure exactly what she means by "white supremacy". Whites are not the majority global ethnic group, the Chinese are. Followed by Arabs and Hispanics. White people are further down the list.

Does she mean that our American culture is supreme to other cultures? I may agree with that, but #1, it's not all white people; and #2, that's not a bad thing. You'd think non-ignorant Democrats would be offended by this blatant pandering, but they don't seem to be.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
First off, whites make up less than 12% of the world's population. Whites are a global minority.

If white supremacy were so awful, how can you explain the vast numbers of black, brown and arab people that flock to caucasian nations? Who runs towards danger? Other than police & firemen.

In the US, the perennial underachievers need a boogey man to blame for their own personal shortcomings. They see a group that is fairly successful and blame them for their poor lot in life. The identity political hacks take that anger and stir it up. Decades ago when he wasn't drugging young starlets, Bill Cosby gave a speech that ended up being labeled the pound cake speech. In his speech he more or less told blacks to pull up their pants, stop stealing stuff, quit knocking out kids you can't afford and to read a book to your kids when they are young. Pretty good advice, but his bretheren ripped him to shreds for airing the black communities' dirty laundry. Imagine the good that would have been done if Obama, a mulatto abandoned by his black father, had preached a message of be a good dad to your kids, stay in school and study hard. Instead his message was the police acted stupidly & treyvon could have been his son.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Says Camilla Harris

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...premacy-rising-around-globe-we-need-president

Sen. Cory Booker says Friday’s shooting in New Zealand is illustrative of “the rising tide of white supremacy and Islamophobia around the globe.

It looks like the 2020 election is going to be an outright attack on every white person in the country.

Kamala is a joke in progressive. I mean progress.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not sure exactly what she means by "white supremacy".

simple some crazy cracker kills 49 Muslims 'White Supremacy' is on the rise ....

never mind like black on black crime, these people do not want to talk about Muslims killing Muslims ... how many yrs of ISIS control was there ?

How long has the Syrian Civil War been going on.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

White Supremacy is rising around the Globe
Whew. Well it's about time. I was beginning to wonder when the other whites were going to wake up to the blatant discrimination and racist polices directed at them would start saying enough is enough. White people of the would uniting. So what's wrong with that?

transporter

Says Camilla Harris

Well thank goodness the world has such an open minded, colorblind, and religiously neutral arbitrator such as Hijinx!!

What would we do without his bigotry and hatred???

Hijinx

If I may ...

Whew. Well it's about time. I was beginning to wonder when the other whites were going to wake up to the blatant discrimination and racist polices directed at them would start saying enough is enough. White people of the would uniting. So what's wrong with that?
The minute 2 white people begin to talk about it they are branded racist and white supremacists.
Sarcastically and otherwise. In point of fact.