White tatoos-latest trend

frozenrain

I guess it depends what skin color and tone you have.
Out of the pictures you posted the link to.I think 2 looked alright but the one they showed in the daily Mail just looked like a scar.
spaceball.gif

frozenrain

yea, i agree. if you want that look just get a real scar to look like whatever you want.

I have a small scar on my hand (minor op) and it is the shape of a z and years ago when it was new people asked if it was done on purpose:rolleyes:. To me it looks like a deer now:lmao: So now I guess it is quite fashionable:lmao: As it is faded white.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Those pics almost look like they were "branded" or burned. I guess it looks like a fancy form of eraser burn.

onebdzee

off the shelf
White tats are easier to hide(with or without make-up)....they also fade over time....with a couple of years of being in the sun those tats will be almost gone vises the black that will not fade for quite some time

Last edited:
H

HouseCat

I wonder if the white tattoo will cover up a black tattoo... and thus eventually fade away. Seems cheaper route than laser removal.

C5gal

Actually, these are not the "latest thing." Melissa Etheridge had this done years ago... it was the latest thing back then too.

L

luckystar

I'm not diggin' that white tattoo look. Why bother having one if you can barely see it.

Might as well have scarification done, it's more apparent and you get the same effect as the picture on dailymail.

I saw a few on flickr that turned out okay, but they'll fade within a few years and have been a waste of money. But I suppose it lasts longer than the UV tattoo ink...

People are friggin weird.