White Whines

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It took almost 5 minutes for my heated seat and steering wheel to get so hot I had to turn them off this morning.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yesterday, I thawed some turkey stock w/ turkey for turkey noodle soup w/ dumplings.
It was all dark turkey meat; which I am not particularly fond of.

I ate two bowls and am considering throwing the rest away. I know there are starving people out there...but I don't like the food!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I can't get a seat at Panara bread because of the free wifi so I had to eat at my office and spilled tea on my yoga pants.

Caution

I can't get a seat at Panara bread because of the free wifi so I had to eat at my office and spilled tea on my yoga pants.

Wait a minute now. You had on YOGA pants and could not get a seat at Panera??

You sure you wanna continue with this line of commentary? I think you is a fibbin' :killingme

KDENISE977

Yesterday, I thawed some turkey stock w/ turkey for turkey noodle soup w/ dumplings. It was all dark turkey meat; which I am not particularly fond of. I ate two bowls and am considering throwing the rest away. I know there are starving people out there...but I don't like the food!

You forgot to throw out the dark meat :dead:

I made the same thing Sunday!! Is a bit salty for me but husband and boy love it

frequentflier

happy to be living
You forgot to throw out the dark meat :dead:

I made the same thing Sunday!! Is a bit salty for me but husband and boy love it

We cook turkeys at least 6 times a year and always make stock, then freeze stock with pieces of turkey in it; ready for soup. It must have been a small turkey because there was only dark meat in it. Usually, there would be a mixture of dark and white which is acceptable. Dark meat seems so strong.

I now have a pot of soup on that Vrai gave me the recipe for. Cabbage, beef, spicy v-8 juice, onion, Worcestershire, boullion, and I use red kidney beans (instead of corn)

:drool:

Foxhound

Finishing last
We cook turkeys at least 6 times a year and always make stock, then freeze stock with pieces of turkey in it; ready for soup. It must have been a small turkey because there was only dark meat in it. Usually, there would be a mixture of dark and white which is acceptable. Dark meat seems so strong.

I now have a pot of soup on that Vrai gave me the recipe for. Cabbage, beef, spicy v-8 juice, onion, Worcestershire, boullion, and I use red kidney beans (instead of corn)

:drool:

Yup dat cabbage soup is YUUUuuuumy!

KDENISE977

Today while typing a note/list on my Iphone, I typed wipes (meaning baby) and it auto corrected to WINE, so I guess I must need MORE WHITE WINE !!

nomoney

The brightness of my two HD large work monitors are giving me a headache and all I have is store brand ibrupofin

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I dropped half of my carefully measured out 1 oz. of brie on the floor of my work cube.

KDENISE977

Chasey last night: My iphone fell into my Martini so now sometimes my speakers don't work.

Once YEARS ago, I dropped by blackberry into my wine cup (notice not glass) that was positioned in my CUPHOLDER in my car... wrap your brain around THAT one.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
My ultramodern microwave/vent hood combo has a popcorn setting but I still have to hang around to make sure the popcorn doesn't get smelly. Didn't the guy who designed the popcorn setting talk to the guy who makes microwave popcorn? FML.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I accidentally double sweetened my coffee. Had to pour it down the sink, wasting a whole cup o' joe. boohoo

:coffee: