Whites to become minority in U.S. by 2050

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Non-Hispanic whites will become a minority in the United States by 2050, with immigrants and their children driving 82 percent of U.S. population growth in coming years, a new study said on Monday.

The U.S. population will grow to 438 million in 2050 from 296 million in 2005 if current population trends continue, the Pew Research Center study found.

Non-Hispanic whites would account for 47 percent of the total in 2050, it concluded.

By that time, one in every five Americans will be a foreign-born immigrant, compared to one in eight in 2005."

Whites to become minority in U.S. by 2050 | U.S. | Reuters

yankee44

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Non-Hispanic whites will become a minority in the United States by 2050, with immigrants and their children driving 82 percent of U.S. population growth in coming years, a new study said on Monday.

The U.S. population will grow to 438 million in 2050 from 296 million in 2005 if current population trends continue, the Pew Research Center study found.

Non-Hispanic whites would account for 47 percent of the total in 2050, it concluded.

By that time, one in every five Americans will be a foreign-born immigrant, compared to one in eight in 2005."

Maybe letting all the immigrants stay is the Dem's way of fixing Social Security??

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
We already is a minority

If you look at the world population China along just about over populate us.
But I'm white and I'm right.

ylexot

Super Genius
Darn. I'll be retired by the time that I'll be able to get preferential treatment...er...I mean "Affirmative Action".

R

RadioPatrol

well if you live in PG your already a miniority if your other than African-American aka black

:whistle:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Sweet, by then my grandchildren will be able to get minority scholorships to to all colleges and have a white history month to learn about thier heritage

R

RadioPatrol

Sweet, by then my grandchildren will be able to get minority scholorships to to all colleges and have a white history month to learn about thier heritage

Don't count on it :whistle:

Gov programs never go away, there will still be Affirmative Action .... :smack:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Please by 2050 their may be no pure races left anyway and if there are, they probably wouldn't live in the US... :coffee:

Go G-Men

Maybe by then I will be able to get reparations for the failed affirmative action policy's which caused me harm and mental anguish:sarcasm:

Yes Free Stuff for just being WHITE...

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Maybe by then I will be able to reparations for the failed affirmative action policy's which caused me harm and mental anguish:sarcasm:

Yes Free Stuff for just being WHITE...

Free government chitlins and burritos for whitey... :whistle:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Are Hispanics considered a race?

Of course!

whats the diff between a race and an ethnicity then?

I thought Hispanic was just a fancy way to say :brown:
Like, it is the PC way of saying it..even though it isn't true because not all of them are from Spain?

like, Caucasian...what the heck does that mean? It is one type of white person I guess?

African American...a type of black (but you can be a white African American...south africa...)...but PC for black person