WHO’s Global Pandemic Treaty

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alarm Sounded Over WHO’s Global Pandemic Treaty

In the wake of the myriad failures during the covid pandemic response, World Health Organization officials did little self reflection.

Instead, they decided that they needed even more power over the global population. Subsequently, the idea of a Global Pandemic Treaty was born.

[clip]

The World Health Organization gets to define what a pandemic is, when a pandemic is in progress and how long a pandemic lasts. Then you read the fine print and you realize the W.H.O will have total authority over emergency operations in the United States if there’s ever a “public health emergency.” Huh?
What qualifies exactly as a public health emergency? Well, they don’t define that, but they get to. They get to decide what a public health emergency is, and then they have total authority. You can see where this is going. Now, the Biden administration has made certain that unelected bureaucrats, the W.H.O., have total authority to declare and define public health emergencies. They did it explicitly.
The White House eliminated a provision that would have required the World Health Organization to “consult with an attempt to obtain verification from the state party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring in.”

Of the many issues Carlson has with the proposed treaty, he slammed the “equity” approach to the distribution of medical relief hard.

According to the treaty, those vaccines and essential medicines—because it gets better on every page—will be distributed not on the basis of need, but on the basis of equity. Equity is quoted, says, “critically important for global health, both as a principle and as an outcome.” That’s what the treaty declares.
Therefore, the World Health Organization will ensure “equitable and effective access to vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics and essential supplies and for clinical trials” and that means, again quoting, “health care workers and the most vulnerable will have priority access.” Not the sickest, not the people who need the medicine most, but the most vulnerable in a larger sense. In other words, favored groups get medicine first.
There is no graver violation of medical ethics than this. [emphasis mine]

Remember is the group self censoring as to not OFFEND China, and in fact praised China's draconian lock down policies 1

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Brazil’s president Jair Bolsonaro said late last week that he won’t be signing any WHO “pandemic treaty.” Maybe we should reject it, too?

limblips

It doesn't matter what it is for but every time we enter into an international treaty we end up footing the majority of the bill!

Hijinx

I have a hard enough time obeying the constraints and mandates of our own Government.
When these orders come from a pack of ass wholes in a foreign country they can F themselves.

TPD

the poor dad
But we will bend over and take it like the good American sheep we are - the last 2 years has proven that.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

But we will bend over and take it like the good American sheep we are - the last 2 years has proven that.
Naw. I'm thinking we are pretty much well past that BS now. Too many have woken up from their slumber to fall for that sh!t again.