Who’s With Me?

TPD

the poor dad
Trump rally in Hershey, PA Dec. 10th. If I rent a bus, are you going with me or shall I just plan on going by myself?

limblips

Trump rally in Hershey, PA Dec. 10th. If I rent a bus, are you going with me or shall I just plan on going by myself?
Tranny would like to go if you pay expenses and get a signed release from the institution.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I would love to go - but I can't take off this time of year, it's too busy. I will have to live vicariously through you!! :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
I’m in line!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The one we went to in Des Moines was fantastic, and that was before he even became President. Have fun!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1st protestor just taken out. Claims he was sent by God. That’s what you will see on CNN tonight. You heard it here first.

How were they outside? Lots of protesters and freaks? The one in Des Moines had like three people who showed up to get their picture taken, then left. Newscast that night acted like there were gobs of people fainting in the streets.

TPD

the poor dad
How were they outside? Lots of protesters and freaks? The one in Des Moines had like three people who showed up to get their picture taken, then left. Newscast that night acted like there were gobs of people fainting in the streets.

Surprisingly there were no protesters outside. My guess is because snowflakes don’t do well in the rain.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hope you make it home ok. Thanks for letting the forum be part of your adventure to see Trump speak. Awesome!

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
Well another Trump Rally in the books. My observations-

Like the first rally I attended, this one too had many young people. There is hope for the future of the United States with the young voters being informed. Many teenagers took off from school today to attend, not with their parents but with their friends.

All the people at these rallys are very friendly, patient, and polite. As I said earlier, I saw no protesters outside and there were only two disrupters inside that were seen and dealt with immediately by authorities, not by the people in attendance.

Many people today have been to numerous Trump Rallys but only at the others Trump has had in PA, both as candidate Trump and President Trump. That to me says a lot about our president.

Lastly, based on the enthusiasm I see and hear at these events, Trump easily wins a second term. I overheard a vendor say that the attendance at these rallys is 10 times what it was when Trump was a candidate. I highly recommend you attend at least one!

Ok I’m off to bed - a long 18 hour day for me. And I have eggnog to make in the morning.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well another Trump Rally in the books. My observations-

Like the first rally I attended, this one too had many young people. There is hope for the future of the United States with the young voters being informed. Many teenagers took off from school today to attend, not with their parents but with their friends.

All the people at these rallys are very friendly, patient, and polite. As I said earlier, I saw no protesters outside and there were only two disrupters inside that were seen and dealt with immediately by authorities, not by the people in attendance.

Many people today have been to numerous Trump Rallys but only at the others Trump has had in PA, both as candidate Trump and President Trump. That to me says a lot about our president.

Lastly, based on the enthusiasm I see and hear at these events, Trump easily wins a second term. I overheard a vendor say that the attendance at these rallys is 10 times what it was when Trump was a candidate. I highly recommend you attend at least one!

Ok I’m off to bed - a long 18 hour day for me. And I have eggnog to make in the morning.

Awesome! Liked your feedback very much. Thank you. We moved to Olney from Calvert 3 years ago (not natives; moved there in 1998). If I had known before, that you owned a hardware store. I would have patronized you, even if it meant crossing that outdated bridge. I try as much as I can to keep it local. Amazon can kiss my buttocks. And, I am trying to not grit my teeth too much that I live in a sanctuary place, now, as in MoCo. We moved for family. I miss my view on Cove View in St. Leonard. Thanks for representing the patriots that could not travel to Hershey. :patriot: