Who believes in monsters?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This story in The Burlington Free Press caught my attention yesterday. (A search returned this article, which was lent by a man that apparently lives in Severn, MD.)

I am officially a skeptic on topics like this (lake monsters, sasquatch, et al), but I am inquisitive enough to question the source(s) of such incidents. That is particularly so when the informants express outstanding credibility. One must remain steadfast, however, to not get lured into the delusions that always accompany these stories.

What do you think?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I believe there are many creatures we've never seen before and I'm always fascinated by such "sightings." I've always been interested in Aliens, UFO's, Big Foot, etc. It would be cool to see something with my eyes! :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
Chasey_Lane said:
I believe there are many creatures we've never seen before and I'm always fascinated by such "sightings." I've always been interested in Aliens, UFO's, Big Foot, etc. It would be cool to see something with my eyes! :yay:

Kain??? :confused:

Racingwolf

If you want to see a website on Bifgfoot, check this out. It is interesting to read the reports people send in.

BFRO

I guess you never know what is really out there.