Who cares about the Mueller report? We all do, but it will change nothing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We don't need Robert Mueller to tell us Trump is a criminal. And no amount of proof will move the GOP to action

First of all, there's simply no reason to think that whatever Attorney General Bill Barr tries to pass off as the "Mueller report" will be any such thing. We've been down this road already, last month when a much-ballyhooed "Mueller report" turned out instead to be a four-page memo, penned by Barr, that seemed more focused on concealing rather than elucidating the information uncovered by special counsel Robert Mueller during his investigation into the Trump campaign's possible ties to a Russian conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election.

[clip]

the first day he set foot in office. He's on tape confessing to sexual assault. His fake "university" was a fraudulent organization that bilked American citizens of enormous sums, sometimes their life savings. His supposed charitable foundation was also fraudulent and quite likely used to bribe a law enforcement official. His family's fortune was built largely through tax fraud.

That Trump was a crook was known before he took office. Since then, he's continue to behave in ways that constitute legal grounds for impeachment. Just last week, it was reported that Trump has demanded that government officials break the law and, in one reported case, dangled the promise of a pardon as an incentive to then-Border Patrol head Kevin McAleenan. He uses his Twitter account to foment violence against political opponents and journalists. He's clearly violating his promise not to run his businesses from the White House. People seeking to curry favor with him blatantly use his hotel and Florida resort as a channel to direct bribes right into his pocket.

https://www.salon.com/2019/04/17/wh...-report-we-all-do-but-it-will-change-nothing/

:twitch:

Transporter Sounds Like this Author

littlelady

God bless the USA
So many things come to mind. God bless the USA. Their way or the highway. Our corrupt government before Trump, NWO, Soros. Bezos. Social media. Hypocrisy. Double standard. Helping illegals over veterans. Trying to obliterate The Constitution. Trying to end the Electoral College.. Thinking that what actors think in Hollywood is important. On, and on. I am glad my staunch conservative parents are not here to see the unraveling of the USA. They cried their eyes out the day JFK was assassinated. I got off the school bus at 8 years old, and walked in the house to see their sorrow. It has, only, escalated since then. Bigly. Americans need to be careful what they wish for.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

transporter

We don't need Robert Mueller to tell us Trump is a criminal. And no amount of proof will move the GOP to action

First of all, there's simply no reason to think that whatever Attorney General Bill Barr tries to pass off as the "Mueller report" will be any such thing. We've been down this road already, last month when a much-ballyhooed "Mueller report" turned out instead to be a four-page memo, penned by Barr, that seemed more focused on concealing rather than elucidating the information uncovered by special counsel Robert Mueller during his investigation into the Trump campaign's possible ties to a Russian conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election.

[clip]

the first day he set foot in office. He's on tape confessing to sexual assault. His fake "university" was a fraudulent organization that bilked American citizens of enormous sums, sometimes their life savings. His supposed charitable foundation was also fraudulent and quite likely used to bribe a law enforcement official. His family's fortune was built largely through tax fraud.

That Trump was a crook was known before he took office. Since then, he's continue to behave in ways that constitute legal grounds for impeachment. Just last week, it was reported that Trump has demanded that government officials break the law and, in one reported case, dangled the promise of a pardon as an incentive to then-Border Patrol head Kevin McAleenan. He uses his Twitter account to foment violence against political opponents and journalists. He's clearly violating his promise not to run his businesses from the White House. People seeking to curry favor with him blatantly use his hotel and Florida resort as a channel to direct bribes right into his pocket.

https://www.salon.com/2019/04/17/wh...-report-we-all-do-but-it-will-change-nothing/

:twitch:

Transporter Sounds Like this Author

Hey comrade, other than the two highlighted sentences...is anything in what you posted false?

transporter

So many things come to mind. God bless the USA. Their way or the highway. Our corrupt government before Trump, NWO, Soros. Bezos. Social media. Hypocrisy. Double standard. Helping illegals over veterans. Trying to obliterate The Constitution. Trying to end the Electoral College.. Thinking that what actors think in Hollywood is important. On, and on. I am glad my staunch conservative parents are not here to see the unraveling of the USA. They cried their eyes out the day JFK was assassinated. I got off the school bus at 8 years old, and walked in the house to see their sorrow. It has, only, escalated since then. Bigly. Americans need to be careful what they wish for.

WTF does any of that have to do with anything??

I thought you had promised to stop posted after last call???