Who comes after Trump in 2024?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think Pence wants it? Because he doesn't really act like he wants the top job, and I can't say I blame him. But it's going to have to be someone who will carry on the Trump legacy and not jack it up. Certainly not some retarded Democrat, not like they have anyone who is even remotely electable anyway.

Nikki Haley gets bandied about as a possibility but she's another deep state elite moneyman ass kisser. She'd make John Brennan her VP. She needs to really start walking the walk if she'd ever want my vote.

Ted Cruz might make another run for it, and perhaps this time he's learned not to be such a gootz. But I don't like him and would most likely be voting against his opponent rather than for him.

I like Jim Jordan and I really like Trey Gowdy, but Jordan might not be ready for prime time and Gowdy is almost certainly loving his life away from politics.

The bots are fretting about Don Jr or Jared Kushner :lol: DJTJ would be hilarious because progbots would literally die in the streets, but I can't see this being a serious choice. Kushner doesn't like to be public, he's a behind the scenes guy.

Rumor has it that Ben Sasse is sniffing around but he's a never Trumper so he better mea culpa hard and do some dancing if he wants to get any votes. He's on thin ice in NE for 2020 and a good Republican challenger could send him back to Fremont for good.

Our own Larry Hogan is apparently exploring 2024, but I would never vote for him. I didn't even vote for his second term - I left it blank. He's one of those "part of the problem" Republicans we're trying to get rid of.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ooh, I forgot about Mitt Romney. He seems to enjoy being rejected hard by the American voters. It would be a real shame to turn all this progress over to that mentally ill ****tard.

Pete

Repete
Think Pence wants it? Because he doesn't really act like he wants the top job, and I can't say I blame him. But it's going to have to be someone who will carry on the Trump legacy and not jack it up. Certainly not some retarded Democrat, not like they have anyone who is even remotely electable anyway.

Nikki Haley gets bandied about as a possibility but she's another deep state elite moneyman ass kisser. She'd make John Brennan her VP. She needs to really start walking the walk if she'd ever want my vote.

Ted Cruz might make another run for it, and perhaps this time he's learned not to be such a gootz. But I don't like him and would most likely be voting against his opponent rather than for him.

I like Jim Jordan and I really like Trey Gowdy, but Jordan might not be ready for prime time and Gowdy is almost certainly loving his life away from politics.

The bots are fretting about Don Jr or Jared Kushner :lol: DJTJ would be hilarious because progbots would literally die in the streets, but I can't see this being a serious choice. Kushner doesn't like to be public, he's a behind the scenes guy.

Rumor has it that Ben Sasse is sniffing around but he's a never Trumper so he better mea culpa hard and do some dancing if he wants to get any votes. He's on thin ice in NE for 2020 and a good Republican challenger could send him back to Fremont for good.

Our own Larry Hogan is apparently exploring 2024, but I would never vote for him. I didn't even vote for his second term - I left it blank. He's one of those "part of the problem" Republicans we're trying to get rid of.
Alyssa Milano. Write it down. 100% lock. Maxine Waters will be her VP.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I don't have any problem with Nikki, but Trey would be a good choice also. Larry is a good choice for Maryland, but not for president. He's more of a moderate D than a conservative R which is as close as Maryland is ever going to get to a real R.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I don't have any problem with Nikki, but Trey would be a good choice also. Larry is a good choice for Maryland, but not for president. He's more of a moderate D than a conservative R which is as close as Maryland is ever going to get to a real R.
I’d be OK with Nikki too, assuming a Dem controlled house.

Hijinx

About the only way I would vote for a Democrat in 2024 is if Mitt Romney ran and the Republican Candidate.

transporter

The FBI? The IRS? The Russian mob? Melania??? His creditors? His tenants?

But why would they wait until 2024...Trump will be available for prosecution under the DOJ edict by the end of Jan 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The FBI? The IRS? The Russian mob? Melania??? His creditors? His tenants?

But why would they wait until 2024...Trump will be available for prosecution under the DOJ edict by the end of Jan 2021.

AND, if by some 1 in a trillion chance that Trump is impeached and thrown out of office - Mike Pence becomes POTUS.

You can wipe that drool off your face now. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

This_person

AND - he can still run for President anyway.
Not if he's actually removed by the Senate. He's unable to hold office again of any kind in the federal government if that happens.

Article One, Section Three, final paragraph:
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Edit: But, let's face it, he's never being convicted in the Senate based on the evidence provided by Schiff.