Who do people say you look like?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've been told I looked like an older version of Emelie de Ravin.

I had no idea who that is, so I had to look her up. Generally, I don't see the likeness, BUT there was one image of her posted that was spot on for you; I think it is the eyes that you share the most in common with her. She's beautiful!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I had no idea who that is, so I had to look her up. Generally, I don't see the likeness, BUT there was one image of her posted that was spot on for you; I think it is the eyes that you share the most in common with her. She's beautiful!

I had to look her up too! I see some similarities, more so when I was younger...and thinner. :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I had a lady chase me down in a parking lot at the grocery store once a few years ago and swore I was Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife.:killingme

My son could be Matt Damon's twin. A woman stopped him in Walmart and wanted his autograph. :roflmao:

My older son looks just like Heath Ledger.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a lady chase me down in a parking lot at the grocery store once a few years ago and swore I was Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife.:killingme My son could be Matt Damon's twin. A woman stopped him in Walmart and wanted his autograph. :roflmao: My older son looks just like Heath Ledger.

Are you taking Beth away from Vrai? :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Are you taking Beth away from Vrai? :lol:

Definitely not! I couldn't figure out why this woman came up to me huffing and puffing like she had been running. Beth was the last person I thought I looked like. Although since I moved here my hair has become the color of Beth's and it's big when it's humid out.:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Definitely not! I couldn't figure out why this woman came up to me huffing and puffing like she had been running. Beth was the last person I thought I looked like. Although since I moved here my hair has become the color of Beth's and it's big when it's humid out.:lmao:

I didn't see it until you pointed it out. :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I didn't see it until you pointed it out. :lol:

I know right?

We were watching The Adjustment Bureau last night, Matt Damon movie, and my husband says I can't believe how much he looks like T, my son his step son. It's uncanny.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know right?

We were watching The Adjustment Bureau last night, Matt Damon movie, and my husband says I can't believe how much he looks like T, my son his step son. It's uncanny.

Sounds like you have a couple of handsome sons! I bet your daughter is a beauty, too!

Tito

Donkey Smell
I know right?

Damon looks like frankenstine wiyh that big ass head!