Who does Avon sales?

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
I need to buy something from Avon and need to know who sells and lives close to Country Lakes.
:flowers:TYIA

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
You can go to Avon.com and order and have it sent directly to your house. You don't have to pay tax or the handling fee the reps always add to their bill.

jayden0405

EmnJoe said:
I need to buy something from Avon and need to know who sells and lives close to Country Lakes.
:flowers:TYIA

You need to switch to ARBONNE, they have GREAT products and don't use mineral oils, wax fillers and all that other stuff that other products use. Check it out I am telling you it's some GREAT stuff.

Oh and BTW it's sent to you in 3 days STRAIGHT to your house, you don't have to wait for a rep to order/get it shipped to their house and bring it to you.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jayden0405 said:
You need to switch to ARBONNE, they have GREAT products and don't use mineral oils, wax fillers and all that other stuff that other products use. Check it out I am telling you it's some GREAT stuff.

Oh and BTW it's sent to you in 3 days STRAIGHT to your house, you don't have to wait for a rep to order/get it shipped to their house and bring it to you.

Why do people feel the need to tell us what we should like?

Nanny Pam

mv_princess said:
She does seem very angry.

jayden, I think maybe you should see someone about your anger issues.
I am guessing those anger issues are derived from clogged pores. :shrug:

jayden0405

Nanny Pam said:
I am guessing those anger issues are derived from clogged pores. :shrug:

FAR from anger issues and no sorry hum no clogged pores cause I use products tat are BEST for my skin

Nanny Pam

Speedy70 said:
Silly K_Jo, didn't you know that having a facial automatically makes you understand bad grammar and terrible spelling?
I guess not.
She doesn't get out much ya know....