Who has hobbies and what are they?

Spitfire

Greetings:

Very active ham radio operator and shortwave radio listener. Also, travel and endurance running and cycling.

Lots of hobbies/interests. Boating and anything related to the water although I don't have a boat at the moment, camping, electrical/electronics, solar power, auto mechanics, wood working (rebuilding a cupola for the garage roof), and just futzing and messing around in the garage in general.

SailorGirl

Lots of hobbies/interests. Boating and anything related to the water although I don't have a boat at the moment, camping, electrical/electronics, solar power, auto mechanics, wood working (rebuilding a cupola for the garage roof), and just futzing and messing around in the garage in general.
How about caulking? Is that a hobby by any chance?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Futzing around the house, just like GW. Currently working on a makeover of my garage interior after I procure my materials. I will be building a steampunk/industrial light fixture so I can see when I'm out there cooking and drinking.

I drink too, that's another hobby of mine.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Engine building for the boats, cars, motorcycles and trucks that I like to build/restore. Camping and offroading. Gunsmithing and shooting.

The camping and offroading part has been sadly neglected in recent years, mostly due to health issues. Hoping to rectify that soon.