Who has hobbies and what are they?

Spitfire

Greetings:

Very active ham radio operator and shortwave radio listener. Also, travel and endurance running and cycling.

Lots of hobbies/interests. Boating and anything related to the water although I don't have a boat at the moment, camping, electrical/electronics, solar power, auto mechanics, wood working (rebuilding a cupola for the garage roof), and just futzing and messing around in the garage in general.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Futzing around the house, just like GW. Currently working on a makeover of my garage interior after I procure my materials. I will be building a steampunk/industrial light fixture so I can see when I'm out there cooking and drinking.

I drink too, that's another hobby of mine.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Engine building for the boats, cars, motorcycles and trucks that I like to build/restore. Camping and offroading. Gunsmithing and shooting.

The camping and offroading part has been sadly neglected in recent years, mostly due to health issues. Hoping to rectify that soon.

limblips

My hobbies have evolved as I age. When I was young I adored titties. But when I hit the age of 1 or so my interests turned more towards discovering the world around me. About age 11 I delved deeply in to the hobby of self pleasure. This was my longest active hobby and continued well in to my 30s. I then moved on to fishing, metal detecting, scotch tasting, and cigars. Now at age 65 my hobby is pissing people off. How am I doing tranny? You douche.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Building Fixing Tinkering with Computers, Laptops, Computer Networks, File Servers .... and with this computer stuff, I play Video Games

Sci Fi with a heaping of Post Apocalypse and a dash of Zombie - Computer Games / TV Shows / Movies / Books .... I also enjoy History.

Board Games like Risk
Card Games Like Exploding Kittens