Who has hobbies and what are they?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Fishing and cooking are the main ones and don't do nearly enough of either these days. Car/truck repair and restoration and basically anything else with an engine. Oh, and of course being a PITA to fellow posters.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oh, and the golf cart!!

Attachments

• GolfCartStore.net-Golf-Cart-Fun-a-24.jpg
    GolfCartStore.net-Golf-Cart-Fun-a-24.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 207

wittykitty

In the past couple of years, I actually HAVE hobbies. I’m pretty satisfied about that because my life was pretty limited before I made a few changes.
Since I took the leap and changed my life, I discovered that I love hiking (especially out west), yoga, hunting, fishing, and I even bought myself a boat. Life itself is my hobby; the enjoyment of freedom to choose to do what makes me happy. I make no apologies if that sounds cheesy- it’s my truth.
Oh, and I have a pretty keen skill for killing innocent plants, but not all of them. I somehow managed to grow some pretty fantastic flowers last summer, and it started attracting hummingbirds.

Blister

My girls are GSD's also, hopefully in a few years when I retire from my first full time job I will be able to add a couple more to the family. Maybe a couple of goats, chickens, ducks, and mules too.

wittykitty

My girls are GSD's also, hopefully in a few years when I retire from my first full time job I will be able to add a couple more to the family. Maybe a couple of goats, chickens, ducks, and mules too.
Fun! There’s no better breed to have:)
I want chickens, but I need to get a grip on the fox and coyote pupulation:) I don’t want to kill them, but I don’t want my chickens to get killed either! What other critters do you have right now, Blister?

Blister

Fun! There’s no better breed to have:)
I want chickens, but I need to get a grip on the fox and coyote pupulation:) I don’t want to kill them, but I don’t want my chickens to get killed either! What other critters do you have right now, Blister?
Just 2 Shepherds for now. They are more fun and time consuming than any of my old hobbies.

GregV814

Well, my obsession is buying aerosol cans of paint, hair spray, adhesive etc... and spraying the ozone to total depletion. I like it...

nobody really

I need a nap
I love love love that breed. I volunteer for Mid Atlantic German Shepard Rescue, since my schedule won't allow me to have dogs, I do what I can for the breed. You are so lucky to have 2! My retirement dream, have a houseful.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Our dogs, fishing, crabbing, tinkering with old lawn eqipment, building unusual instruments and making noise with them, making up nicknames for the neighbors, foraging wild edibles...I could go on.

TheRadargod

Guitars and the amplification of guitars. Internal combustion engines and the improvement of those engines. A little gardening. The boat. Power tools. Whatever Mrs Radargod tells me to do!