Who is going to the clinic...

K

Katie

on Satruday up at Flat Iron?

You will see yours truly riding in the clinic. I am riding a western pleasure horse named Buzz providing he is not off.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hey Katie,

Are you sure you can register for Saturday's seminar the day of??? I sure would hate to miss you riding. :howdy:

K

Katie

BZHorseMomE said:
Hey Katie,

Are you sure you can register for Saturday's seminar the day of??? I sure would hate to miss you riding. :howdy:

I will doublecheck tonight, but I am pretty sure you can pay at the door.

I can post tonight when I get home from step class. I will see Julie there.

Thomas99

I checked with her- Its okay to come the day of and get a ticket. No problem- Julie was so busy getting everything ready- she's really excited and hopes that everyone comes out and has a good time!

K

Katie

I rode Buzz last night and he seemed a little off. I am crossing my fingers that he gets sound by than. He just got new shoes so that causes issues for a few days.

I am going to ask Julie is I can take Ashton in the ground manners section. He is SUCH a good boy on the ground!

R

riderup

Katie said:
I rode Buzz last night and he seemed a little off. I am crossing my fingers that he gets sound by than. He just got new shoes so that causes issues for a few days.

I am going to ask Julie is I can take Ashton in the ground manners section. He is SUCH a good boy on the ground!
The thing to do would be to take a horse who is not so good, and then use the clinic to teach them.

Thomas99

Ashton was great for the first part of the clinic...Julie Goodnight wanted a horse that would stand nicely so she could go over herd behavior and he was awsome...then the horses that needed work came in and showed a variety of ground handling problems. It was a great clinic and the horse selection was very good- the crowd had lots of examples to relate to. There was everything from lazy to excited. It was very good and I think that everyone learned alot.

K

Katie

Thomas99 said:
Ashton was great for the first part of the clinic...Julie Goodnight wanted a horse that would stand nicely so she could go over herd behavior and he was awsome...then the horses that needed work came in and showed a variety of ground handling problems. It was a great clinic and the horse selection was very good- the crowd had lots of examples to relate to. There was everything from lazy to excited. It was very good and I think that everyone learned alot.

Ashton was a total angel. :huggy:

Now the horse I was on...Um. He made it fun!