WHo is going to The Frostbite Series SHow??

C

campinmutt

anyone going? sunday ....the weather looks good 46 and sunny!!:yahoo:

C

campinmutt

The Giddy Up 4hers will be doing the food booth....breakfast foods...chili and hot dogs..snacks and lots of coffee and hot chocolate

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I was supposed to be! Unfortunately due to the bad winds last Sunday, the annual Prince Frederick Christmas parade was postponed until THIS Sunday. Didn't they know I had a horse show to go to?? -.-

Eventer29

I was going to call you and check the food sitiation. MMM breakfast food sounds great, and chili. The kids keep asking me what there will be to eat. Sometimes i think they think more of thier tummies than the horses. Silly chillins.

C

campinmutt

western and english stuff.....I think there are over fence classes too

C

campinmutt

I was supposed to be! Unfortunately due to the bad winds last Sunday, the annual Prince Frederick Christmas parade was postponed until THIS Sunday. Didn't they know I had a horse show to go to?? -.-

our 4h club an awesome float...the kids would be sledding the whole time..winterwonderland...but our banquet is sunday at 2pm..so we can not do the parade:(

C

campinmutt

food will be there at 8-8.15 ut I think the show starts at 9...going to be 48 degreesYEAH!!!

Eventer29

The show will actually start at 9:30. The indoor will be open for schooling before. Registration starts at 8:30. The bulk of the english classes will not start before 11. There was a typo, for the bareback classes they can be ridden either english or western. Yes english riders are expected to post. The bareback and trail (trail will run whenever we can fit it in) will be the only english classes that will run before 11.

C

campinmutt

Cool...going to be warm ( for december!!) Food booth will be open 8:30-12:30 we have our 4H banquet at 2....gotta go home and get cleaned up..so stop by and buy some chili and hot dogs !!!See ya all there!!