• GSP

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Koscheck

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
My pick for tonight is Randy The Natural - Capt America Couture.Plus the under card look real good.To bad I can't see tonight I'am stuck on my barge and on the way to portland maine.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Round 1
Gonzaga tags Couture with a right hand. Couture answers with a right and left of his own. Couture rips Gonzaga to the mat but the Brazilian works to his feet. Gonzaga lands a right kick to the face but Randy shakes it off. Couture lifts Gonzaga high into the air and slams him to the mat. Gonzaga's nose is bleeding heavily. Gabriel hurts Couture with a right hand, but the champion clinches against the cage. Gonzaga's nose appears to be broken. 90 seconds remain in the round. Couture gets bust with dirty boxing, throwing short punches against the fence. Left hand lands for Couture. Elbow lands for Couture. Gonzaga's face is bleeding horribly. 10-9 for Couture.

Round 2
Gonzaga's nose continues to leak as the second round begins. Randy shoots in looking for a takedown, but the Brazilian fights it off. Gonzaga complains that he cannot see, so Herb Dean lets the doctors check him out. The fight is restarted in the same position after he is cleared. Gonzaga grips the fence as Couture tries to throw him to the mat. Dean takes a point. Couture is absolutely dominating with dirty boxing and knees. Wild right uppercut scores for the champ. Gonzaga hits a knee to the body. 10-8 Couture.

Round 3
Gonzaga lands a right head kick. Couture answers with a right hand. Crushing head kick lands for Gabriel, but Randy's still standing. Couture trips Gonzaga to the mat and quickly takes mount. The champion pounds away until Dean steps in. Couture is victorious at 1:37 of the third.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Randy Couture has a broken left arm

Apparently being a middle-aged fighter handicapped by a 25-pound disadvantage wasn't enough of a test for Randy Couture (Pictures). No, confirmed the UFC heavyweight champion, he had to fight his way past Gabriel Gonzaga (Pictures) with a broken left arm as well on Saturday.

In the aftermath of his third-round stoppage, The Fight Network reported Monday that "The Natural" endured a broken forearm after blocking the same Gonzaga high hick that knocked Mirko Filipovic (Pictures) out cold in April.

Couture won't be forced into a cast, and instead will wear a splint for six weeks.

Throughout his two-plus-round fight, Couture battered Napao, at one point forcing a break of Gonzaga's nose after picking up and slamming the challenger to the canvas.

"The Natural" looked at home in the clinch, connecting with solid punches and elbows on the inside. And in the third, after absorbing the bone-breaking kick, Couture put Gonzaga on the canvas where he wailed away until referee Herb Dean (Pictures) jumped in to stop the fight.

Couture did not learn until Sunday that a bone was broken